Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    You best be showing a pic of this soon.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Just a helpful hint for those who are new to belly button cereal stuffing - if you clean out every last bit of belly button lint first, then you can fit a little more (or larger) cereal in there. Keep at it. Over time, the skin will stretch and you will be able to fit more and more in.

You can do it!

you-can-do-it.jpg
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I would just like to note, for the record, that Emany and I each just tried to fit mini marshmallows in our bellybuttons as a result of this thread. (He fits an entire one; I do not.)

Carry on.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Biggest I ever fit in there was an 8 oz bowl

Like African lip plates, nice!

I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.

LOL... Tell me somethin.... Where your boss at? Where my ladies up in here who like to talk back... I wanna see her, I'd like to meet her..... WHAT YOU SAY... Not to me -more beans 13<----she ain't no diva........and you defiantly ain't no BOSS. :huh:

I'm confused as to why you're going out of your way to insult me. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Corinthians 43:67

Now let me go out of my way hypocrite.... Judge not lest ye be judged by your own standards! Mathew 7:1-2 BOOOOYOOOOOW! Don't come at me sideways heathen.

Bless your heart. It's a good thing you're pretty.

Good thing you wear glasses.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I will get it out for you. Also, pics, please.
    First time a guy said he'll get it out for me.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm confused as to why you're going out of your way to insult me. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Corinthians isn't a book? It's 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians... and neither have that many chapters... nor is anything close to that quote in Scripture... nice try
    Maybe you should check again. My version has that exactly.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    ONE!ONE cheerio! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!

tumblr_mbhoqgBPJW1qzr715o1_500.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I would just like to note, for the record, that Emany and I each just tried to fit mini marshmallows in our bellybuttons as a result of this thread. (He fits an entire one; I do not.)

Carry on.

bwahahahaha love it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    One cheerio.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Now I have a sudden urge to get my belly button pierced and use a Cheerio as the ring ... Ooooh! Think of all the different varieties of Cheerios!! I would have a different ring to match all of my outfits!!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Biggest I ever fit in there was an 8 oz bowl

Like African lip plates, nice!

I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.

LOL... Tell me somethin.... Where your boss at? Where my ladies up in here who like to talk back... I wanna see her, I'd like to meet her..... WHAT YOU SAY... Not to me -more beans 13<----she ain't no diva........and you defiantly ain't no BOSS. :huh:

Now let me go out of my way hypocrite.... Judge not lest ye be judged by your own standards! Mathew 7:1-2 BOOOOYOOOOOW! Don't come at me sideways heathen.

Bless your heart. It's a good thing you're pretty.

Good thing you wear glasses.

I'm not sure what you mean? I don't wear them all the time, is that wrong?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Now I have a sudden urge to get my belly button pierced and use a Cheerio as the ring ... Ooooh! Think of all the different varieties of Cheerios!! I would have a different ring to match all of my outfits!!

WAIT! STOP! I cannot urge strongly enough against this. There's a slight chance that a bird or squirrel could coming swooping in on you and do SERIOUS DAMAGE to your abdomen.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Carry on.

^.^

auto-hedgehog-animals-marshmallow-sticks-267606.jpeg
  • imchicbad
    Options

Corinthians isn't a book? It's 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians... and neither have that many chapters... nor is anything close to that quote in Scripture... nice try

Oh lord... See this why you don't come to CHIT CHAT AND FUN when you don't know how to do either or. And you have a "version" of the bible. You should go now bean13. Your not going to get any where with all your shenanigans

Can we PLEASE GET BACK TO CEREAL.... Which reminds me... I can't have cereal until I'm done training... So OP does oatmeal count? Lol
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Oh lord... See this why you don't come to CHIT CHAT AND FUN when you don't know how to do either or. And you have a "version" of the bible. You should go now bean13. Your not going to get any where with all your shenanigans

That's not very supportive. Where should I go?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Can we PLEASE GET BACK TO CEREAL.... Which reminds me... I can't have cereal until I'm done training... So OP does oatmeal count? Lol

Oi! MoreBean stays :mad:

*glues MoreBean down with marshmallow goop*
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i lost a bit of Oatmeal in mine. ...and i cant find it now!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Hey don't compare yourself to other women. We're all as unique as snowflakes, by which I mean that no two are alike.

what about the Doublemint twins?

doubletrouble.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Carry on.

Pic, please. And smack him upside the head for........ I don't know what for. He just need's a smacking. :)
  • imchicbad
    Options
    ONE!ONE cheerio! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!

tumblr_mbhoqgBPJW1qzr715o1_500.jpg

Lol....