Cereal in Your Belly Button?

Options

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    why would i put cereal in my belly button?

that is a way to ruin otherwise perfectly good cereal.

i'm reporting this thread to Kellogg's and General Mills. :angry:

stop wasting the internets!

You must be a virgin to the cereal/belly button experience....once you try it cereal will never taste the same:noway:
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LMAO thanks for the laugh!! And to answer your question, I'm thinking I could probably crush a couple of frosted flakes in my belly button... LOL I don't eat any of the "round" cereals.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Biggest I ever fit in there was an 8 oz bowl

Like African lip plates, nice!
    I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.

LOL... Tell me somethin.... Where your boss at? Where my ladies up in here who like to talk back... I wanna see her, I'd like to meet her..... WHAT YOU SAY... Not to me -more beans 13<----she ain't no diva........and you defiantly ain't no BOSS. :huh:

I'm confused as to why you're going out of your way to insult me. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Corinthians 43:67

Yes and you should maybe start being a little rude...if you keep being so nice people will just walking all over you and spilling the Cheerios out of your belly button...no one I repeat no one wants that....not even you darling. Trust me I've been there!

Thank you I really appreciate your support. I've been really working hard trying to get a backbone, you've just really inspired me. I will consider being ruder in the future.

Thank god!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Any who..... So back to cereal. That's hilarious... My husband would say a ten ounce bowl. He would set that puppy right on his belly ...... Back in the day.... But in the belly button.... Hmmmm lol
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    One standard size cheerio, although if I shaved my "bowl" I think I might be able to fit two.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm ninjas up in this thread...

I see you over there!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.

LOL... Tell me somethin.... Where your boss at? Where my ladies up in here who like to talk back... I wanna see her, I'd like to meet her..... WHAT YOU SAY... Not to me -more beans 13<----she ain't no diva........and you defiantly ain't no BOSS. :huh:

I'm confused as to why you're going out of your way to insult me. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Now let me go out of my way hypocrite.... Judge not lest ye be judged by your own standards! Mathew 7:1-2 BOOOOYOOOOOW! Don't come at me sideways heathen.

Bless your heart. It's a good thing you're pretty.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    why would i put cereal in my belly button?

that is a way to ruin otherwise perfectly good cereal.

i'm reporting this thread to Kellogg's and General Mills. :angry:

no
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Yes and you should maybe start being a little rude...if you keep being so nice people will just walking all over you and spilling the Cheerios out of your belly button...no one I repeat no one wants that....not even you darling. Trust me I've been there!

Thank you I really appreciate your support. I've been really working hard trying to get a backbone, you've just really inspired me. I will consider being ruder in the future.

Thank god!
    Indeed.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    One standard size cheerio, although if I shaved my "bowl" I think I might be able to fit two.

The pig in your photo is my hero. And his name is Chris P. Bacon. He's a pimp.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Okay Matt, I can't fit anything in my belly button, just tried a froot loop, no go. Am I defective?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried, but I would think a Cheerio would work. When I was little I shoved a bunch of Rice Krispies in my nose. My mom actually called the doctor...ha!
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Ninja more like an inter dimensional super sarcasm being...you'll never spot me. I'm out of this wold....
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Okay Matt, I can't fit anything in my belly button, just tried a froot loop, no go. Am I defective?
    It's ok sweetie it's not the end of the world they have support groups for people like you to cope
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I can fit an Apple Jack in there like a previous poster but not a frosted mini wheat. Maybe a cocoa puff and a half
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

The pig in your photo is my hero. And his name is Chris P. Bacon. He's a pimp.

Bish I know who I am! And I ain't no pimp. I'm a purveyah of fiiiiiinnne meats!
    You got a Daddy?
    How many cheerios can you fit in your bellybutton?
  • bwoz11
    bwoz11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Corinthians isn't a book? It's 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians... and neither have that many chapters... nor is anything close to that quote in Scripture... nice try
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I guess a cheerio and a half.....I will have to test my hypothesis.
    Since this is for science and not in any way related to perversion, please take pictures for posterity.
    Thanks bro I'm gonna put off that note thanks to you (no thanks to corn cob) I can now see light at the end of the tunnel...phone book is open and I'm ready to jump...into the sand for a mold. Got any good references for the surgery...maybe you could do it you seem pretty knowledgable in the belly button dept. how are you with a knife?
    I AM NOT LICENSED AND WOULD NEVER EVER OFFER TO INNIETIZE SOMEONE. Send me a PM dude. And what the hell is up with corn cob, anyway? She's extremely cobby. smh.
    and what is that black spot in your head? :huh:
    I can't remember.
    hmm interesting question. probably oh... 1.5 cheerios? maybe two cap'n crunches.... one cap'n crunch berry. :P so silly
    Mmm, you had me at two cap'ns. That smiling face!
    I have a small belly button. I could maybe fit a cheerio, but it might get stuck in there.
    I will get it out for you. Also, pics, please.
    It's Sunday night, there's a surplus; it's not like you can throw this stuff in the bank.
    I can fit an Apple Jack in there like a previous poster but not a frosted mini wheat. Maybe a cocoa puff and a half
    Hey don't compare yourself to other women. We're all as unique as snowflakes, by which I mean that no two are alike.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    It's ok sweetie it's not the end of the world they have support groups for people like you to cope

You can't even fit in a cocoa krispie or cocoa pebbles?