Stop Posting About Valentines Day

Options
12346»

Replies

• HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just want some chocolates for V-Day. I don't think I'll get any though.

Um....I will be buying myself chocolates! Great day for a cheat day! I went through many V-days single and it's no different now that I've been in a relationship for 7 V-days in a row....we have kids so can't afford that crap anyway....although it would be a nice excuse to have a date night....hmmmm, ya'll got me thinking now lol
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My wife LOVES Valentine's Day. But that's because I refuse to act like I love her any other days of the year.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hopefully TOM will be gone...otherwise...:explode:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    When I was in middle school, one of my best friends and I would try to outdo each other for Valentine's Day. She would give me a huge card, I would give her a balloon bouquet. Those kind of things. 20+ years later we still keep on with the tradition, just not as over the top since we now live 1,300 miles apart. I'm single, and I could care less about the day itself, but I do look forward to sending that fun little something to my friend every year.

I :heart: this! Too Sweet!! What an awesome friendship!!

Thanks! We've both been married....divorced....been through relationships, but there is nothing stronger than having your best girl friend by your side. I don't think Val's day has to be all about being in love....it's simply about love and showing it. I buy little things for my kids and give it to them in the morning, I send my parents cards, and of course my friend.