Everything I didn't want to know and/or be

footiechick82
footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
I've been contemplating posting all day because my mind is going a 1000 miles an hour and I can't stop thinking... it's a relationship based concern...

My man and I have been together almost 2 years (will be in May) and since I've known him, he has been nothing but respectful of me and my interests, my thoughts, my dreams, my everything. He's been pretty much perfect. This weekend, I said something that upset him and I was joking around, he asked me for a glass and I told him "get it yourself I'm not your slave" after he willingly shoveled my driveway... I told him I was kidding but he told me to stop letting 'stupid things come out of your mouth!" The night went on, we were fine. Next day comes, we get up, go to church, have a good afternoon, I make us cookies and stuff and I am not feeling well because I had oatmeal cookies and my stomach hurt - I have IBS. Anyway, I had gas. I was burping like crazy and I had the farts a bit and stayed away from him in another room because I know it bugs him. I had made a fresh batch of cookies FOR HIM because he had asked for them and I had let one go in the kitchen coming into the living room. I stopped and paused for about 30 seconds thinking it would be gone and I sat down and he flipped out! I know you are probably laughing, but this is an issue! I have stomach problems, I try my best not to do it around him and when I do accidently - he FREAKS OUT! Tells me I'm disgusting and disrespectful.

Later that night, we were about to take a shower together and I grabbed my stuff in the basement and went upstairs to meet him in the shower, I had to pee. I went pee and he freaked again telling me I was disgusting because I peed upstairs instead of downstairs (WTF?) and said I was doing stupid things. I went to grab my stuff and he asked me if I was coming in the shower, tho which I replied "appologize for what you said and I will!" He said he wasn't going to because I should have peed downstairs. So, I said "Forget this!" I walked out of the bathroom, went downstairs grabbed his stuff and put it by the front door.

As I was pacing around trying to keep my mind distracted, I noticed his phone. I had sent him a few "sexy" pics in the previous couple weeks and wanted to know if he had them on there. I NEVER EVER EVER go on his phone EVER, he pretty much has free reign of mine. I went into his pics and he had some pics of this naked chick and her mug shot. He dated a fitness model before me who messed around on him. My heart sunk. I noticed some pictures of us were in his phone as well as some I had sent him when I had my blackberry (this is before November) and a pic of 2 women in dresses - I'm assuming his friends, but they were beside the pictures of him in Montreal. Anyway, I deleted the pictures of the naked chick and the girls and put the phone down. I didn't go through any of his private messages and stuff, I won't do that. I do trust him 110% and wanted to know if he had the pics of ME on his phone.

Not a single "sexy" picture of me was on his phone. He came downstairs to his stuff in the hallway and he said "oh you want me to leave?" He put his stuff on and then started rambling on... I told him I was tired of him calling me stupid and telling me everything I do and say is stupid... blah blah... long convo he sits with me, I'm still upset and he told me he loves me and that I just need to think before I do and say things. I didn't say much, I was too busy thinking about those damn pictures in his phone that I had just deleted.

So, now I have this terrible feeling in my gut. He's going to check his phone and realize the pics are no longer there. Last night when he had called me when he got home, I was watching tv and didn't want to talk so he was not happy and was kind of ticked off when we said good night. I usually message him every AM to say good morning, this morning I didn't bother. I just sent him a link to the pope resigning because we're both catholic and I was pretty surprised. He messaged me back that he was shocked, and that's the most he's said today.

I don't think he's going to bring it up... GUYS, what would you do? WOMEN, would you have done the same?

I'm leaving work and will be reading updates when I get home... THANKS!

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    He is right. You dont fart/pee/poop near your man..ever.
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    uhhhhhhhhh..........
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    I don't think you are a good match. Especially if you fart and have gas and can't toot around him after a year. Think about holding your farts in possibly for the rest of your life.

A single fart could totally end your relationship. I suggest you seek sponsorship in a lifetime supply of beano.
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    He gets that upset about who you are, then Yes I'd say you have every right to be upset as well. It's your house/place and if you can't be comfortable there, than that is crazy. You need to be able to be yourself in your relationship. I understand if you were doing it on purpose but you have stomach issues. And I would totally say something about the pics. But that is just me.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Ever see that movie Run, Lola, Run?

Yeah. Do that. This relationship doesn't sound healthy. I'm usually pretty supportive of men, but this guy's probably not entirely sane.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I wouldn't be sending this guy sexy pics of yourself. It doesn't sound like you can trust the relationship or him.
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Don't. Get out while you can. Trust me, I dated a guy who had pictures of other women, texts from other women (and guys!) and I found out he was cheating on me. Save yourself the trouble and find someone else.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    You should absolutely marry him.

Because I can't stand the thought of either of you out there in the dating pool.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Ever see that movie Run, Lola, Run?

Yeah. Do that. This relationship doesn't sound healthy. I'm usually pretty supportive of men, but this guy's probably not entirely sane.

^^^ She said it perfectly!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member

We don't do those things anyway. We're magical.
  • Talk, talk and talk abit more. There seems to be something else that's bothering him. Get to the bottom (no pun intended) of it now rather than letting it fester (still no pun ... honest:smile: )
    Be honest with him and tell him what you did to his photos. At least give him the opportunity to explain why they were there and why yours were not.

Hope things work out ok.

But if they don't, I wont delete any naked photos you may want to send me ... honest:bigsmile:
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member

THIS
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Guy trying to control which bathroom you pee in? It would blow my mind if he hasnt given you a whack at some point.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Umm...I think you should read this. Read it aloud and record it. Then listen to the recording and transcribe it. Now read it again but imagine the girl in the story is some one you love dearly. Now what would you tell her?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    So, now I have this terrible feeling in my gut. He's going to check his phone and realize the pics are no longer there.

was going to make a joke about your IBS......but then the thought struck me.......WHY are you feeling nervous or upset at how he might feel when he discovers that you deleted the pics that he should never have had on his phone?

Are you mad, woman?

Dump him. Quickly.
  • This sounds like kind of an awkward relationship for being together so long. You shouldn't have to feel bad or "disgusting" for having natural bodily functions (especially when you aren't feeling well!). Honestly, I would be very upset if I found pics like that on my fiance's phone. Every relationship has different expectations, but it sounds like this isn't acceptable to you. What would he do if he found pics like that of men on your phone?

But, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. You should definitely talk to him about it. It will probably turn bad before it gets better, but at least you made the effort to be honest and open about your feelings.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Wait a minute.... you're worried that he'll find out YOU deleted pics of naked women from HIS phone?!

I generally think men get a bad rap in general, but in this case I'm thinking he's the crazy one. Not that I condone looking at someone else's private things AT ALL, but since you did, you aren't the one who should be worried here.

This tells me he has you under his thumb and you're trying to placate him.

Get out, now. Celebrate Valentine's Day alone as a gift to yourself.
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    I am sorry that this is happening to you. It's tough but I can't imagine staying with anyone like this. I mean he has these pictures of other women on his phone? Even if they have been there for years, they should have been deleted the moment you guys decided you were in a commited relationship. As for the verbal insults.... this is also unacceptable.

It may be hard but he is not a good man and you deserve better... don't waste any more of your time with such a POS. Leave him.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I didn't think I would ever say this but seriously "Just Break Up"
    It's not you.....it's not him.....it's the two of you together. It's toxic and it's not good for either of you.....You're both kind of nuts and putting it together just makes it exponentially worse.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Wait a minute.... you're worried that he'll find out YOU deleted pics of naked women from HIS phone?!

I generally think men get a bad rap in general, but in this case I'm thinking he's the crazy one. Not that I condone looking at someone else's private things AT ALL, but since you did, you aren't the one who should be worried here.

This tells me he has you under his thumb and you're trying to placate him.

Get out, now. Celebrate Valentine's Day alone as a gift to yourself.

Agreed 100%

Dutch oven him.

Then kick him to the curb.