Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1tbsp honey

Mix it in a blender. Put in freezer for one hour. Think of clever names like Chubby Berries. Enjoy your ice cream.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's funny again.:laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's funny again.:laugh:

I just saw a great "pizza" recipe...:laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm actually shocked at how many comments this thread has gotten in what an hour?

Three in an hour? That's a pretty slow news day, actually.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I made that banana/oats "cookie"... I was really mad I wasted 2 perfectly good bananas!! :sad:

^ this... : /.... sigh i could of had PB and bananas :(.. #devastated !!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Lol! I think it's hilarious how people contort themselves to replicate meals they lust after, and it all looks like a lot of work, and my inclination is generally to let a thing just be what it is, but there's def some creativity going on. I tried prune-based brownies, they weren't terrible.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Mashed up banana + egg does NOT equal a pancake…it is an omelet…a nasty, fruit-based omelet.

Whaaat? Did you try it? It sounds weird but its actually really good lol
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Lol! I think it's hilarious how people contort themselves to replicate meals they lust after, and it all looks like a lot of work, and my inclination is generally to let a thing just be what it is, but there's def some creativity going on. I tried prune-based brownies, they weren't terrible.

I love brownies made with black beans myself. They come out so good, even the folks who don't need GF eat them.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mashed up banana + egg does NOT equal a pancake…it is an omelet…a nasty, fruit-based omelet.

Whaaat? Did you try it? It sounds weird but its actually really good lol

^ this too! this is good!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options

I love brownies made with black beans myself. They come out so good, even the folks who don't need GF eat them.

So I've heard! Might give it a go next time I'm procrastinating (only time I bake). Annoying fallout is that when things turn out, I'm stuck looking at them.

I also know celiac's a pain, sorry. Anything that makes a condition like that less hellish is good by me.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Whiner's Law. When a thread is posted to complain about another post, thread, or a general forum trend, it will contain at least one response saying something to the effect of, "if you don't like it, ignore it." This will be responded to by someone telling the "ignore it" person to take their own advice.

Why do you have to be so mean?
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    But a shot of Amaretto and 151 set on fire dropped in a glass of beer and chugged REALLY does taste JUST like a Dr. Pepper.

Flaming Faux Dr P

OMG. I totally remember making those in college. A long long time ago.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    But a shot of Amaretto and 151 set on fire dropped in a glass of beer and chugged REALLY does taste JUST like a Dr. Pepper.

Flaming Faux Dr P

OMG. I totally remember making those in college. A long long time ago.

We call them "depth charge" in Yorkshire (UK) :laugh:
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I made this awesome taco once though that I"ll share with you but other than this taco I totally agree wtih you.

What I did was instead of using a corn tortilla because corn killed the Mayans and obviously all grains are fatal, I used a lettuce leaf. And then since beef is harmful because of that study by those chinese people I used clumps of cinnamon (it's really boosting on your metbolisms) but I clumped it up to really look like beef. And taco sauce is only like 10 calories if you use a syringe and just drip it on, so I added REAL TACO SAUCES and then some lettuce and omg it was just like eating a taco.

thanks add me for motivation.
    lol Too funny.
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I made that banana/oats "cookie"... I was really mad I wasted 2 perfectly good bananas!! :sad:

Then you must have left something out cuz they are fabulous. Did your recipe call for Greek yogurt raisins and apricots??? Yummo
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Whiner's Law. When a thread is posted to complain about another post, thread, or a general forum trend, it will contain at least one response saying something to the effect of, "if you don't like it, ignore it." This will be responded to by someone telling the "ignore it" person to take their own advice.

Why do you have to be so mean?
    Don't shoot the messenger.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This thread has officially become a "zombie thread"...therefore:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8nuZ36jTCuZIBpFtYi8ptvYXwGbNlL-P1qa-OJUHGrmVxSRP28w
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This thread has officially become a "zombie thread"...therefore:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8nuZ36jTCuZIBpFtYi8ptvYXwGbNlL-P1qa-OJUHGrmVxSRP28w

You must put down your own!
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1tbsp honey

Mix it in a blender. Put in freezer for one hour. Think of clever names like Chubby Berries. Enjoy your ice cream.

This sounds like a really nice frozen treat. Thanks.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...that's odd. Daryl usually gets the job done. Maybe he needs some help...

7479-28931.jpg