I have no friends : (

Options
:sad: :sad: :cry:

Due to a technical issue i had to get a new account. I lost all my friends on my list and will have to slowly try and find them again. As such i am looking for guys that i can add to my friend list. (Only guys please-per a request from my good wife)

I am a family guy that is half way to my goal of losing nearly 50 pounds. I am very active and i try to comment regularly. I prefer friends that are supportive, knowledgeable and most importantly...............willing to look at my food and exercise and give me a good swift kick in the cajonas when i need it. lol :laugh:

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i guess no loves me.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I've got a whole lot of love to give!!!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    HEY.....................STOP SINGING. LOL : )
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    kaylemartin, we're not allowed because we're nasty smelly GIRLS!!!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    WALKING THROUGH LONDEN IN A BRA HUH??? I might have to reconsider. lol :smile:
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Not sure your good lady wife will be so keen "so darling, I agreed not to be friends with women online, but this one is going to walk round London in her bra, so that's different right?"

my husband doesn't mind me being friends with guys online, he is still coming round to the idea of me walking round London in my bra though!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    PS if you make your diary viewable to all, we can all give you a kick in the wotnots regardless of whether we are friends or not!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    yeah, i am a chick too,,,, hmm,, girls can make very good friends,, you tell your wife that.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    I thought my food log was open...will fix that.

And i know you ladies are a bit sarcastic but you would likely be surprised as to how many private messages a hot guy like myself has gotten. (only partially kidding)
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Right?

But in all seriousness, I do find it sweet you're respecting that request of hers. Good luck finding your bros, bro!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me dude. :O)
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    yeah, i am a chick too,,,, hmm,, girls can make very good friends,, you tell your wife that.

Actuelly to be completly honest i find it much easier to find supportive active "friends" that are female. You are correct about that. That is why i am fishing for some active guy friends.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post something that would probably get me banned for life. But I am curious: how does your wife feel about gay guys and lesbians friending you?
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend, but being a female of the species counts me out. Let you wife know that not all girls are flirty floozies....she has nothing to worry about.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: - as a peace offering to your wife should you accept.....
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    I wanted to post something that would probably get me banned for life. But I am curious: how does your wife feel about gay guys and lesbians friending you?

I would have to ask her about that one. Could start a very interesting conversation..............just saying.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    your a good man, get your wife on here too.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I would have to ask her about that one. Could start a very interesting conversation..............just saying.

It would be ironic if you started getting hit on by men, don't you think?