I have no friends : (

Options

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Both my wife and myself have the same agrement. It's not as big a deal to us as people are making it on here. Just something we both decided when i posted a pic of my awsome abs and started getting VERY loving messeges. lol : )

'Tis only the internet. Just block them. Or don't post semi-naked pictures.

But those are the best kind. lol

I can assure you I have no interest in any semi-naked pictures of anyone on here, unless Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman feel the need to start logging their calories. :love:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself dude, I would never even consider friending a peep like you that is so high on himself. I checked your pic and I assure you, you have nothing compared to the male hotties on my list. They are far more interesting to look at then your *kitten*.
    Sounds like a huge jealous thing to me.
    Glad I am in a better place in my life then this. I can have any friend I like and I am my own person and make my own decisions.

Good luck on your journey.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    well top of the morning to you to. :indifferent:
  • Mrswrp
    Mrswrp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I`m not a guy so we can't be friends. I simply wanted to tell you I appreciated your humor. I am happily married and very blessed, and I think your wife is as well. You can do it! :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This thread made me laugh. sorry we can't be friends, but if you'd like to recommend me to your wife I'm sure I could be friends with someone married to a person with your sense of humour :)
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    This thread made me laugh. sorry we can't be friends, but if you'd like to recommend me to your wife I'm sure I could be friends with someone married to a person with your sense of humour :)

Holy flipping heck...........what is that cats BMR................that poor thing. lol :laugh:
  • Mrswrp
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty mean. Maybe it sounded worse in text than you meant it I hope. Best wishes to you.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Holy flipping heck...........what is that cats BMR................that poor thing. lol :laugh:

for the record - NOT my cat ;) My cat is in way better shape than I am LOL
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty mean. Maybe it sounded worse in text than you meant it I hope. Best wishes to you.

You mean my cat post????? I was just kidding. :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Alatariel75
    Options

You mean my cat post????? I was just kidding. :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO and my cat pic is ridiculously obese!
  • kurtzy66
    Options
    Hi I am married also, and I will be your friend to help you on your weight loss journey..
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    hey i need some bro's too :)
  • Mrswrp
    Options
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    Welcome bro's. : 0 )
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.

No you did fine. Just when you want to reply to a specific person not listed directly over your comment it is generelly best to "quote" their comment. Good luck, and very pretty girl. : )
  • Alatariel75
    Options

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.

And then others can keep the conversation going by continuing to "quote". As i am right now. We are having are own little conversation about how to have our own little conversations. Are we cool or what? lol : )
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :cry:

Due to a technical issue i had to get a new account. I lost all my friends on my list and will have to slowly try and find them again. As such i am looking for guys that i can add to my friend list. (Only guys please-per a request from my good wife)

I am a family guy that is half way to my goal of losing nearly 50 pounds. I am very active and i try to comment regularly. I prefer friends that are supportive, knowledgeable and most importantly...............willing to look at my food and exercise and give me a good swift kick in the cajonas when i need it. lol :laugh:

I smell lack of trust! :glasses: Never good!
    Oh well..! I'll pass then! :bigsmile:
  • Mrswrp
    Options
    No,I meant it to one of the first people who responded to you. I actually had a cat that looked like that once. It as very funny.