I have no friends : (

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.

And then others can keep the conversation going by continuing to "quote". As i am right now. We are having are own little conversation about how to have our own little conversations. Are we cool or what? lol : )

and if we keep it going long enough it's like a quote inside a discussion inside a quote... like Inception...
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :cry:

Due to a technical issue i had to get a new account. I lost all my friends on my list and will have to slowly try and find them again. As such i am looking for guys that i can add to my friend list. (Only guys please-per a request from my good wife)

I am a family guy that is half way to my goal of losing nearly 50 pounds. I am very active and i try to comment regularly. I prefer friends that are supportive, knowledgeable and most importantly...............willing to look at my food and exercise and give me a good swift kick in the cajonas when i need it. lol :laugh:

I smell lack of trust! :glasses: Never good!
    Oh well..! I'll pass then! :bigsmile:

HEY!!!..............How do you make a part of a post in bold?
  • Mrswrp
    Mrswrp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I didn't see that.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.

And then others can keep the conversation going by continuing to "quote". As i am right now. We are having are own little conversation about how to have our own little conversations. Are we cool or what? lol : )

and if we keep it going long enough it's like a quote inside a discussion inside a quote... like Inception...

You have always wanted to give me all your money.
  • Mrswrp
    Options
    Thanks, I didn't see that. And everybody please relax, the cat joke WAS funny.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

I have. because when you have my money, It really becomes my money, because I'm manipulating your subconscious, so the money that was never really mine because yours in your mind and you deposited it in accordance with my instructions and now its my money in actuality.
  • Mrswrp
    Options

Ok this is a test,
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

I have. because when you have my money, It really becomes my money, because I'm manipulating your subconscious, so the money that was never really mine because yours in your mind and you deposited it in accordance with my instructions and now its my money in actuality.

Only in your first layer. After that you take "your " money and give it to me as you have always wanted to. A dream inside a dream.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

Ok this is a test,

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it. awsome sauce for you. (low fat, only half the calories)
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Only in your first layer. After that you take "your " money and give it to me as you have always wanted to. A dream inside a dream.

And you accept it from me, which is my plan, because you then stash it right where I want it and can get it later. A dream inside a dream inside a dream.

Awww, you sure we can't be friends? I swear, I have no interest in your ab pics or any other part of you beside your ability to nerd.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

You have just reminded me why I never understood that film!
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options

HEY!!!..............How do you make a part of a post in bold?

Basic HTML...

[ b ] the phrase [ / b ]

Replace the b by i for italic and a u for underline.

Of course, you need to type them closer together =P
  • Mrswrp
    Options

Thank you guys. I'm trying, hope this works. I'm adding it to the bottom.
  • Alatariel75
    Options

Thank you guys. I'm trying, hope this works. I'm adding it to the bottom.

A+ :)
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am also amazed at some of the replies. Without knowing one thing about you or your wife they are able to make judgements about you both. Good on you for being a man of honor!
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

You have just reminded me why I never understood that film!

Because it is awsomness all wraped up into 5 different layers of predetermined awsomness over awsome sauce.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

And you accept it from me, which is my plan, because you then stash it right where I want it and can get it later. A dream inside a dream inside a dream.

Awww, you sure we can't be friends? I swear, I have no interest in your ab pics or any other part of you beside your ability to nerd.

Oh you poor thing! You see, i planted the original idea. "you want to give me your money". So i just wait till you come to reality and then jump off after willing all your assets to me.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! I win. : )
  • Mrswrp
    Options

Ok this is a test,

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it. awsome sauce for you. (low fat, only half the calories)

Lol! Thank you.
  • Mrswrp
    Options

Ok this is a test,

Lol! Thank you.

And thanks for the compliment about my granddaughter.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Options

Ok this is a test,

Lol! Thank you.

And thanks for the compliment about my granddaughter.

Welcome to you. She is a cutie.