Girls like six packs more than bulk

Options

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    False. I'd take a little bulk with a great sense of humor and personality, who will satisfy me, stay faithful and love me over a lying cheating d!ck with some abs.

I don't lie or cheat :indifferent:

lol right...I thought that original post was a bit ridiculous myself.

but... I don't... 32 years old and I NEVER cheated. I know I know, I am a rare breed... :drinker:

Since you're the expert, would you say eatin' is cheatin'?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    False. I'd take a little bulk with a great sense of humor and personality, who will satisfy me, stay faithful and love me over a lying cheating d!ck with some abs.

but... I don't... 32 years old and I NEVER cheated. I know I know, I am a rare breed... :drinker:

:noway:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

1409592.jpg
  • drchimpanzee
    Options

1409592.jpg

Well I'm not mean LOL?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I like men. Tall men, short men, chubby men, fit men, hairy men, bald men... If you have a personality that jives with mine, and ya make me laugh, you're in. Cooking well helps too. :wink:

Thank God I have friends like you :)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

lol Just to be clear...I was agreeing and think not cheating is great.
  • drchimpanzee
    Options
    I'd be curious what the resumes of all the women who say they like bulky/chubby/squishy/etc guys are like. I'm betting you'd see a lot of guys that are 10lbs over weight vs too many actual big guys.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I'd be curious what the resumes of all the women who say they like bulky/chubby/squishy/etc guys are like. I'm betting you'd see a lot of guys that are 10lbs over weight vs too many actual big guys.
    You really seem to have it stuck in your head that girls won't ever date a bigger man. I dated someone who was 230 pounds at about 5'9. I also dated someone who was an athlete and it showed. I was atracted to both of them.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Did anyone define the meaning of bulky? I'm thinking I"m bulky....definitely no six pack here.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like both equally. Hate to have one without the other.

6-pack-cardboard-wine-bottle-carrier-50-cs.jpg
    CHEESE_003__86687_zoom.jpg

This showed up when I googled "bulky man" and he looks good to me. I'd date him, harrass him, stalk him, marry him, do him or whatever else is in question here.

SBW.png
    IMAG0609.jpg ^him too.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnpxZeNptvwJQbCccrVV0rK1afz4yU0UmujLJ_-_l_b65EPhyTiA <no.
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    I like big! I like throw me over ur shoulder in one hand while U chop down a tree with other hand, big. I'm 4 10, any man with slight bulk is my giant.
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm curious myself to see what exactly constitutes as bulky.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I like big! I like throw me over ur shoulder in one hand while U chop down a tree with other hand, big. I'm 4 10, any man with slight bulk is my giant.

I can swing a mean axe..........
  • No bulk. I don't like sounding shallow but I don't find excess bulk attractive.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I like both equally. Hate to have one without the other.

This showed up when I googled "bulky man" and he looks good to me. I'd date him, harrass him, stalk him, marry him, do him or whatever else is in question here.

SBW.png
    IMAG0609.jpg good too.

The first guy is not bulky. He is like 10% bf. Just somewhat muscular. The second is bulky. Bulky means muscular with higher bodyfat. Not just fat. Not just muscular. Most girls have no idea and confuse the terms every time so these threads become meaningless.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    well that's just what google showed me. personally i had to scroll to find the second guy which was just the kind of example i was looking for and i would consider bulky...and marriage material assuming he has a good personality, financial situation, temper control, sense of humor, family background, intelligence level, hygiene program, driving skill...oooh this list could get long. maybe I shouldn't have written marriage material.

I'd hit that.
  • barrattandrew
    Options
    what in the world does bulk mean??? lol....

this!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a different kind of woman. I like a good mix of fat and muscle. Don't really care about a sex pack. I'm more into the Jerome Bettis type body.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    bulky :bigsmile: - I have think for rugby players :blushing: (good looking...bulky not chubby!!) as well.....plus seeing as I've inherited the family curves I need someone that'll match my look !! phahaa

can't be too lean
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    Any one that finds a little fluff okay. Well I'm fluffy. You can friend me.