Girls like six packs more than bulk

Options
167891012»

Replies

• LuckyMiss3
    Options
    To me bulky is like dwayne Johnson.......not needing to be as ripped. Just me tho.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    And for the record, I prefer men with some bulk. Stringy little guys (who usually have six-packs because they weigh 140 lbs) don't do a thing for me.

Yes! Exactly.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Don't have a six pack.

Do have a 'family pack'.

Cha-ching:) Incredible Bulk for the win. Haha
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    To me bulky is like dwayne Johnson.......not needing to be as ripped. Just me tho.

The Rock sez...bulk > sixpack. Haha
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what kind of ice cream we like, too? Since we obviously have no clue how to think and have one collective brain?

Praline pecan or gtfo.

mmmmmmmmmmmm Now I'm hungry!!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Geez, didn't you learn anything in the thread about what women look for in a guy? It all depends on who's attached to the six-pack.

And for the record, I prefer men with some bulk. Stringy little guys (who usually have six-packs because they weigh 140 lbs) don't do a thing for me.
    Hi, I'm 140 and am sad about the content of this post
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I just like men...preferably tall I don't care if they are rocking a 6 pack although, it wouldn't hurt
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Geez, didn't you learn anything in the thread about what women look for in a guy? It all depends on who's attached to the six-pack.

Why??
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

Why??
    The words 'stringy' and 'little' hurt my feelings
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

LMAO. Im not too far man. 155 lbs