Girls like six packs more than bulk

Replies

• trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    To each their own, but I'll take the 6pack over the 'bulk' any day of the week. OM NOM NOM!!!!

pizapcom1013743185903877021360788572560_zpsebd262ed.jpg

This is the guy on the right a few months later...crazy ehh. Six pack and bulk:

image003.jpg
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    nope
  • are you asking or telling?

ETA: Because its not true.
  • Meh..... Not always the case
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Girls just like men.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    As much as we want to think that women care about 6-packs, it is my experience that most of them don't. I have met some who go crazy over that stuff, but I gotta say that most of the ones I've met and known don't care. Unless they lie, but I am not a mind reader so I go by their opinions.
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    AGREED!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    As much as we want to think that women care about 6-packs, it is my experience that most of them don't. I have met some who go crazy over that stuff, but I gotta say that most of the ones I've met and known don't care. Unless they lie, but I am not a mind reader so I go by their opinions.

maybe they just don't think they can get with the guys with six packs so why bother caring
  • As much as we want to think that women care about 6-packs, it is my experience that most of them don't. I have met some who go crazy over that stuff, but I gotta say that most of the ones I've met and known don't care. Unless they lie, but I am not a mind reader so I go by their opinions.

Spot on, Striker....
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member

Agreed, I've never been with, or even met, a girl in real life that gave a damn about a six pack. It was always something else like the side, shoulders, back. And most often, they didn't really care about any of it...they only grew to like certain aspects after the fact. Women grow to like whatever they have.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Bulk and Abs are both meaningless if the guy that has them is a jerk. Now give me a nice guy with some chub, or a sweetheart with abs, then you have a deal! :D
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,654 Member
    I may be in the minority, but I have always been attracted to skinny dudes. I like what I call, skinny muscles. Big muscley guys are nice to look at on a poster at the gym, but in real life, the Otter-modes do it for me. Johnny Depp, for example.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    I love my squishy man!
    although he's got a nice chest... Moobs are not so much :/
    TMI Friday!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    I can honestly say I like both equally.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    If that is the case, I am sorry to say ladies, your field of potential men has been signigantly narrowed...
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Geez, didn't you learn anything in the thread about what women look for in a guy? It all depends on who's attached to the six-pack.

And for the record, I prefer men with some bulk. Stringy little guys (who usually have six-packs because they weigh 140 lbs) don't do a thing for me.
    [/quote

~I totally agree! I would much rather a BIG chest, back and shoulders than nice abs. Don't get me wrong a 6 pack is great, but often found on smaller guys. I like my man bulky!! :wink:
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Girls just like men.
    ^^This
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    I also have gotten the impression that many women don't like 6-pack abs because they think that those that have them spend hours at the gym and a few more looking at themselves in the mirror. Of course, that is not true. All it takes is some commitment and good nutrition and bam. But many still think you have to spend countless hours at the gym to get them. Go figure.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    ***WOMEN** like all sorts of different men physiques.
  • Personally, I don't care what his stomach looks like, as long as he likes my cooking...hehe. Everyone has their own preferences.