My Transformation

Options
I just wanted to share my before/after pictures. I'm below my goal weight of 135 as of now...so I'm not *trying* to lose any more weight but just maintaining a healthy lifestyle which includes lots of gym time. Ideally I'd like to tone up and find my abs (they are there, just covered with a layer of post partum skin & fat, yuck) but here is my change in all it's glory.

Before: 175 pounds.
8472829934_1f31d019c0.jpg

After: I actually was 135 here I think. On my 30th birthday.
8472831308_a9865672bc.jpg

Some side by sides/comparisons:
8472829554_87ea9ceb06.jpg

the change in my midsection from September 2012 (155lbs) to February 2013 (130lbs)
8471738753_2a2aeff19d.jpg

One thing I have to say is... I will never ever ever love my stretch marks, but every single one of them is worth every breath each of my boys take, so I don't hate them. I just don't love them ;) I wish they never happened, but they did...and that's what I have to live with now! :)

Replies

• azcat1281
    azcat1281 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome work !!!! You should feel great about your accomplishment !!!
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! so inspiring, thank you for sharing! a saying i came across that i like "you're a tiger who's earned her stripes" :happy:
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Look at the difference in your facial shape! BTW, you had killer leg muscles before and after---what workouts do you do?
  • kayleebob2
    kayleebob2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You already know how freaking awesome I think & know you are!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Your stomach!! You have given me hope that my stomach with it's claw marks can still look AMAZING! Seriously, you look so fantastic!

Such an inspiration!
  • Sandraleigh87
    Sandraleigh87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Awesome! Look at the difference in your facial shape! BTW, you had killer leg muscles before and after---what workouts do you do?

thank you!
    I didn't do ANY workouts before! At least not then, not anything but walking from place to place as necessary. Before I gained weight, I used to do spinning. Not really sure that had any long term effect on my legs though! I also played softball as a teenager

Now, I do a variety of Les Mills classes (BODYATTACK, BODYCOMBAT, CXWORX, and I teach BODYFLOW) and I lift weights, following a plan from bodybuilding.com
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    You already know how freaking awesome I think & know you are!

<3<3
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I love your MFP name.
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Holy moly! Your stomach!! You have given me hope that my stomach with it's claw marks can still look AMAZING! Seriously, you look so fantastic!

Such an inspiration!

It was the last 5 pounds that really made the difference. Don't give up hope! I'm still *hoping* for a miracle that they disappear someday...fat chance, haha!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    You look awesome!!! so inspiring, thank you for sharing! a saying i came across that i like "you're a tiger who's earned her stripes" :happy:

Love that!! <3
  • turbojam_rocks
    turbojam_rocks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!! You must be so proud :))))
  • sabineliebling
    Options
    You look great! You give me hope, I'm trying to get rid of the "mummy tummy" too. May I ask how tall you are?
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!! You must be so proud :))))

Thank you! I am...I love looking at the pictures, to remind myself of what I accomplished, but yet, I kinda feel like I cheated! I had so much fun in the process and made so many friends that it wasn't as "bad" as what I always imagined it'd be to go through!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    You look great! You give me hope, I'm trying to get rid of the "mummy tummy" too. May I ask how tall you are?

Thank you! You can do it :) I'm 5'7
  • sabineliebling
    Options
    You look tall in your pics. :) I'm 5'8" so pretty close.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    My boys did a number on my stomach as well-thanks for showing us our future stomachs! Good job!
  • whitxmxball
    Options
    you look amazing !!!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!