My Transformation

Options

Replies

• sjmcritch
    sjmcritch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    See how much your tummy has com up and tightened gives me SO much hope for mine!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    You are all so kind and awesome! Thank you!!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope to look that good for my 30th birthday in August !
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! Hoping I see the same results in my stomach!!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Girl you are SEXY!!!!! Awesome job! Lovin' all your muscle!
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    You look amazing - thank you for sharing!
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    That is amazing. well done you!

And as for the stretch marks I didn't have a single one until i reached 37 weeks with my 1st baby and then they came thick and fast with number 2 and not a single with number 3 and she weighed almost 10lbs, a whole 2 lbs heavier than my other 2 lol. I am not a big fan of them but they will fade over time and It will always be a happier reminder about my pregnancies and child birth chapter xx

good luck and feel free to add if you want to ;-)
  • originalkazila
    Options
    You look great! Super motivating!
  • okrockon
    Options
    you look like you could be your own teenage daughter, great job!
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You might want to double check your birth certificate to confirm you really are 30 though.....I think that there has been a mistake somewhere :)
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Your success is a real hope shot to all.
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Nikki, I looked down from the wedding photo to your 30th and almost choked on my coffee.... You look amazing.... well done to you and your weight loss...
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!! You must be estatic..I would.!! Keep up the great job!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic hunny and regardless of stretch marks etc be proud of every scar as they are apart of you. My friend is always worried about her stretch marks but I keep telling her she is a tiger and has earned her stripes!! If I look as half as good as you babe I will be happy
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, that is an amazing transformation. Great job.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look so much younger and healthier.
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You might want to double check your birth certificate to confirm you really are 30 though.....I think that there has been a mistake somewhere :)

Lol this made me laugh! I'm definitely 30. Don't feel like it though! But hey 30 year old women are in their prime so I proudly own it!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Holy crap, that is an amazing transformation. Great job.

Thanks! But um, I want to look like you! Well, the female version :) I love muscles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!