My Transformation

Options

Replies

• mrsroseblack
    mrsroseblack Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think your "after" tummy pics look great for having carried and borne children! You give me hope. ;)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic transformation!! you look amazing :)
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! How long did it take you to get from 175 to the weight you are at now? Also, during times were you were feeling tired/lazy how did you motivate yourself to keep going? Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • anyadelfuego
    anyadelfuego Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Super Amazing! Good Job. Keep it up.
  • desmontho
    Options
    Nikki you were beautiful before and after. You do not look anywhere near 30 :D Congratulations, thanks for the inspiration/motivation.
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • soniebee
    soniebee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and have given my hope for my mommy tummy. It looks a lot like your before picture right now. I don't even notice any stretch marks in your after picture.
  • gmeiners2
    gmeiners2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Super job, you look great. Wear those stretch marks proudly...they are you battle scars!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What was your calorie intake? You look amazing!!! Def do not look like you are 30!! Great job!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    Thank you all :)

I lost the first 20 pounds (175 to 155) while I was breast feeding and making healthy food choices. In September I quit my job at a dental office (I was only working 2 days a week) and made a commitment to myself to use the child care and go 5-6 days a week. I wasn't tracking food but I was working out like crazy. Even now I don't really have a set caloric intake, it's around 1600 but some days over 2000 when I work out a lot and am super hungry. I also have a tendency to night time binge :( my BMR right now is like 1380 but I eat much more than that! I give all of my weight loss credit to exercise. I'm pretty sure if I cleaned up my diet I'd lose some body fat (and find my abs!) but I love food soooooo much! It's hard!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! You look freakin amazing in ur party dress! Your calves are killer!! You should be immensly proud
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job.
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • briana0522
    briana0522 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Honestly like a different person. Great job! :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW. You truely look amazing! Congrats!
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Good job with your transformation:-)
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options

After: I actually was 135 here I think. On my 30th birthday.
    8472831308_a9865672bc.jpg

You look like you're 18 (except for the legs...most 18 year olds don't have legs that nice) :)

Great work! :) I hope to be there some day:)
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Totally Inspirational! Especially your tummy! You look amazing!!! Gives me hope!
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ...you look fantastic! and by the way....don't think of them as "stretch marks"...think of them as "love marks"!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!