Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was told there would be no math.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I barely care if someone in real life is mean to me. I certainly can't be bothered to care if a stranger online is mean to me.

Very well said!

But completely off topic.
  • stash-1-50837f8555d8c.gif
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I just find it slightly hilarious. Somebody just sent me a msg saying 'no one wears briefs anymore.'

I wouldn't mind but, a. I didn't ask for their input into my underwear choice, b. Her statement is factually wrong and c. I don't know her from Adam.

http://content.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/david-beckham-emporio-armani-underwear-summer-spring.jpg

I love that people have so little going on in their life that my choice of underwear is the most interesting topic of conversation they have.

she's totally right. David Beckham might be able to wear briefs..... but not regular guys.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

Mark Wahlberg too...
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    IF a MFPer posts something mean on thread A at 11:52 am, and another MFPer posts a nice comment on thread B at 3:30 pm, how long until they post on the same thread with a comment that is neither mean nor nice?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CALORIES COUNT YOU!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Not sure is serious, or if you guys are friends with underwear dude.. but either way, let's not be shitty to him about how he looks in his pic, mmmkay?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Well, I have heard that there is a tendency of regression to the mean. I've also found the median to often be mean, at least that seems to be the standard...

I don't think I have ever found any real data to support the mean and the median being equal other than in simple problems in school books
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    IF a MFPer posts something mean on thread A at 11:52 am, and another MFPer posts a nice comment on thread B at 3:30 pm, how long until they post on the same thread with a comment that is neither mean nor nice?

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Seriously, screw you, and your math problems. It's too early/late/median for this.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    cry-baby.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Seriously, screw you, and your math problems. It's too early/late/median for this.

You'll screw me for math problems?

quadratic-equation-calculator.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Of course!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    no

μ see what I mean???

6078765530_04608d4f02.jpg

How YOU doin'? I like curvy men.

no, how YOU doin'?

...up for some integration? :bigsmile:

math-geek-pickup-shirt.jpg

b4_zps5e357380.jpg
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Some mathematicians are on the negative side while others are quite positive...lol
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    mean people make me wanna eat pi

pi? be rational.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

They lied. Also, the man that you thought wa syour daddy....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I just find it slightly hilarious. Somebody just sent me a msg saying 'no one wears briefs anymore.'

I wouldn't mind but, a. I didn't ask for their input into my underwear choice, b. Her statement is factually wrong and c. I don't know her from Adam.

http://content.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/david-beckham-emporio-armani-underwear-summer-spring.jpg

I love that people have so little going on in their life that my choice of underwear is the most interesting topic of conversation they have.

:noway: dude....what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Ditto.And if you put a picture of yourself in your underwear online,expect feedback.

Not to be "that girl"...ok maybe a little...but, it's also against the site rules. No posing in underwear. Bathing suits are ok though....

Really? (reads rules) Touche.

I'm offended by your excessive side cleavage and have reported you as well. jk :laugh:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Some seasonal math...
    598346_10151439488272074_960214220_n.png
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Screw math, let's move on to Chemistry:

Sodium walks into a bar and sits down. Twenty minutes later, the bartender notices him and asks "Hey, wanna drink?" Sodium says: "Na".

Potassium walks into the same bar seconds later, sees Sodium sitting there and takes the stool right next to him. The bartender asks him: "Hey buddy, wanna drink?" to which he replies "K!"

Lastly, the lonely neutron walks into the bar and sits down between them. He summons the bartender over, orders and drink and asks "Hey, bartender, how much for the drink?

The bartender says, "For you, NO CHARGE!"