Graze boxes

Options
Hi guys, I wondered if any of you use graze boxes (www.graze.com)? I ordered one because they were free, but I kinda think I just don't need the additional food just sitting on my desk (despite the fact I'm being good and not eating more than one box a day). I find I'm adjusting what I eat to accommodate them which seems silly. But just interested to know if anyone does use Graze.

Replies

• juliesmithdiet
    Options
    Briefly but when you start paying for them you realise you can make up a box of your own for a lot less money and calories. I swear the boxes cost more than the ingredients sometimes.
  • lightnda
    lightnda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I get one delivered to work every week. They aren't cheap and you can make something similar up for a lot less, but when you need a little snack mid-afternoon they are much better than making a trip to the vending machine.

If I had more free time then making up the boxes would definitely be a saving, but the cost to effort is worth it for me.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I get a graze box delivered every 2 weeks to my house. I tend to snack a lot at work (mostly through boredom, but as long as it fits in my calories, i don't worry too much!) Graze boxes are my little treat to myself, I look forward to monday morning post! I only take one snack every other day to work, so no temptation to eat the whole box in one day!! I suggest getting it delivered to your home rather than work :-)

I'm sure you can make the boxes up yourself, but at the end of the day it is a convenience and you pay for that!
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have them, and have done for years. Until very recently I have had the 'light' box option. In theory you could make up snacks like this yourself, but there are very few shops where I live, (Lidl and a very poor excuse for a tesco), so actually sourcing all the bits would be quite hard.

I tend to eat my punnets as pre-running snacks, mid-afternoon.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I get a box once a fortnight. It's pretty easy to fit 4 punnets at about 100 calories each into my planned snacks. I usually carry one of them in my handbag as an emergency snack too.

I sent a special Valentines box to my husband yesterday, which he really enjoyed. Their marketing is brilliant!

Expensive - maybe. It's about 80p per punnet, which is about the price of a chocolate bar. But the combinations are delicious.
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Do any of you have an extra invitation code you could send me? Pretty Please? :flowerforyou: I'm dying to try them out, and they still haven't officially launched to the public yet.
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Do any of you have an extra invitation code you could send me? Pretty Please? :flowerforyou: I'm dying to try them out, and they still haven't officially launched to the public yet.

I googled it, Try this: JN1TL2ND
  • KML617
    Options

I googled it, Try this: JN1TL2ND

That one is already expired :( I've actually been googling it all day, lol... but each code is only good for 3 or 4 uses, so they expire really fast! Thanks for trying though!! :smile:
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like www.naturebox.com If you want a discount...send me a private message and I will send you an email referral. It will give you a discount and me a referral code. I love them. All natural snacks...I find this to be excellent...new surprises every month. I buy the family package.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I have some codes, but I'm in the UK, not sure if they will work in the States.

Try 6WGNVWND
  • KML617
    Options
    I like www.naturebox.com If you want a discount...send me a private message and I will send you an email referral. It will give you a discount and me a referral code. I love them. All natural snacks...I find this to be excellent...new surprises every month. I buy the family package.

Thanks! I think I'm going to hold out a little longer to see if I can get an invite to Graze. I looked at Nature box, and at Go Bites... But what I liked about Graze was the low cost of only $5 a box... the ability to customize your snacks by selecting which items you really want to try, and the pre-set portion control. Plus their snaks all looked amazingly yummy! :smile:

I did like the look of Nature box though... so I may hit you up in the end if I can't track down a graze invite code. I just don't want to sign up for a million snacks all at once, lol.

Thanks Again!
  • KML617
    Options
    I have some codes, but I'm in the UK, not sure if they will work in the States.

Try 6WGNVWND

Thanks so much for trying!! But you are correct, the UK codes don't work for the US site.
  • KML617
    Options
    Success! I got an invite code... If anyone else finds this thread and is looking for an invite send me a private message and I will hook you up for as long as my code works :happy:
  • willowcat2005
    Options
    I've got an invite code from Graze boxes if anyone wants to try them out

http://www.graze.com/uk/p/7M1KQZ2

The link takes you direct to the site with the code prefilled, but if you want to browse the site first the code is

7M1KQZ2

I've found them quite good as a quick and easy on the go snack, and definatly don't feel so quilty about indulging in this kind of snack!
  • 8Sam12
    8Sam12 Posts: 61
    Options
    I had my free box. I decided to get one every so often because they're PORTABLE snacks. Soooo much easier when on the go (which for me, isn't all that often). At home, I make up my own snacks because I don't have to worry about keeping things fresh, appetizing looking etc.
    I have a code I posted on twitter (it's a UK one)
  • amyj011
    Options
    anyone out there still have a graze invitation code I could use?
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have got a code you can use :)

59TPP4P
  • amyj011
    Options
    thanks but it isnt working :(
  • hannahpark3r
    hannahpark3r Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love Graze! I'm a college student, so it's pretty convenient to have healthy food delivered to me. I just discovered it thanks to tumblr. My code is LH3VGQF is anyone needs one!
  • bamatwin00
    Options
    I really want a code, can someone send me one :)