Graze boxes

Options

Replies

• kirstyarocks
    kirstyarocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My code is NZ6N2LC if your still looking for one :)
  • bitterhoney
    bitterhoney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried for a long time to get a graze box, then i decided to go ahead and try natrure box http://bit.ly/ZsYmY5 - turns out you end up getting more for your money and the snacks are really delicious (graze looked good too, but the snobby you can't have an invite and they are tiny portions thing threw me off - a lot of people said they finished their box in a quick setting right after receiving it)... one of the packages i got this month were wafers, the entire bag (which is about the size of a large personal doritos bag) was around 120 calories - other things like nuts or granola are more, but super satisfying and as tasty as it can get. I am a medical student that studies constantly, so this was a perfect package for me. plus they donate meals to feed america which i like. anyways - i was excited about graze box, but if you you guys aren't able to get a code, i would seriously suggest nature box to try for at least a month. If you want to try one months worth for about 10 dollars, use this: http://bit.ly/ZsYmY5 use FB50 to get 50% off your first box - if that has expired by the time you try, try "snackhealthy" for $10 off and if that one is expired - use "HEALTHY" to get 5 dollars off.

if you have any questions, i have really detailed descriptions and measurements that i did for some other friends, so feel free to message me - i was happy that i had someone answer my questions after i felt rejected from graze and tried for WAY too long to get a code.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    They are good and I liked trying different things each time but after having one a week for about a month they got too expensive. I buy larger packs of similar items from health food stores and weigh out into portions for my healthy snacks.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    UK code available:

6WGNVWND
  • bitterhoney
    bitterhoney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    KarenJanine: that's why i went with naturebox. you just pay around 10-20 a month (10 if you can kind promotions) and get 5 bigger bags that you can split up. 5 per week for smaller boxes wasn't worth it...

Thank you Melaniecheeks, but for those of you still wanting to try graze - the UK code doesn't work in the US.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Love to try it if someone could send me a code?
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    you can use this one F613MXTC
  • ackeebee
    Options
    I had a freebie box delivered last week and thought about keeping the the weekly delivery for a while however in my opinion I didn't think the box was worth the money. I had 2 of the punnets so far (tropical daiqiri and jaffa cake) and while i must admit they were delicious, the calorie content was too much for such a small portion. The jaffa cake was over 200 cals. I decided to cancel any further delivery but if I feel like I might start it up again in the future to treat myself. I also don't like the idea that you can't really choose which items you want.
  • Reg_reggy
    Reg_reggy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys,

I have a UK referral code if anyone would like to try Graze :)

D9V3RG6C for a free box at www.graze.com

Hope you enjoy!
    (Remember to bin anything you do not like once you have signed in!)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have recently started to use Graze. Although it is £3.89 a box, I find it works out cheaper than me going out and buying the same amount of snacks. I receive one every two weeks.

I have had two boxes since I first subscribed, and I am loving it! Selection of goodies are brilliant and I haven't had anything that I have not been unimpressed with!

I have no problem with the calorie count in anything. It fits my macros, I'm happy.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Graze discount link codes for the UK:

(normal snack boxes) http://www.graze.com/uk/p/J6C9MLF

(breakfast invitation for graze customers) http://www.graze.com/uk/p/9J79TR7
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I did the freebie one and enjoyed it, so I get them delivered. I like the fact that I can choose my contents and delivery really easily.
    I use them if they are below 140 calories as a treat every few days for my lunch. The dips are really tasty, and because they are measured I can't overdo it. Win win!:love:
  • hmarhofer
    hmarhofer Posts: 6
    Options
    would LOVE a code please =)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this before, but it looks awesome!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    would LOVE a code please =)
    I'm interested in trying them too. I'd need a US code.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is the first I've ever heard of a Graze box. When I read the title of the thread I seriously thought it was a type of trough for cattle or goats or something. :laugh: Cows and goats are cute, so I clicked just in case there were pics. I will have to google this now for curiosity...

ETA: Oh, those do look fun AND convenient. Too bad I'm such a cheapskate. I mix my own trail mix using tasty things I find in the bulk bins...
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love getting my Graze boxes they have really helped me to snack well and I enjoy the variety.

Visit > http://laura-k.co.uk/

and

Click on the Graze banner in the side bar for a free box! Please note this is an affiliate link.

After you get your free box the service will continue unless you change the settings I think.

Laura xo
  • ackeebee
    Options
    here is a code if anyone needs it:
    FREEDEB
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Hello, well I am going to try it for a while and see how it goes. I am looking for different and variety too. If it gets to expensive I will go to once a month and I can splurge $6 one a month for sure.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
  • georgieporge696
    Options
    This is a code for FREE 1st 5th and 10th boxes! Z4WW4RF5P