• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    YOLAND5XP -- US code with unlimited uses. :flowerforyou:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/YOLAND5XP
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I have had one delivered every 2 weeks for sometime now, partly because I have not bothered to cancel them. I find the variety pleasant and they are bringing more and more options to the table. I have not got the patience to attempt to put together some of the combinations which even include a mixture of dried fruit, nuts and mini macaroons.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I have had one delivered every 2 weeks for sometime now, partly because I have not bothered to cancel them. I find the variety pleasant and they are bringing more and more options to the table. I have not got the patience to attempt to put together some of the combinations which even include a mixture of dried fruit, nuts and mini macaroons.
    I totally agree. Love them and they are individually packaged and for the price and all natural I wasted $12 a month easily, I might as well waste on something tasty and quilt free. Some of their nuts selections are awesome and I split them when they are over 200 calories.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am curious, do they start repeating before they have went thru the whole list? So far nothing has been duplicated.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I like it as a break from what I usually snack on. Sometimes yeah I think it's probably a bit expensive- but other times they feel value for money, but everyone likes a treat!
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I got a good deal on a wowcher/groupon so I'm having one a week. First box is coming tomorrow. I literally untick all the things I don't want and say do not send and for really delicious things I say I love it. That way I have quite a bit of control about what they put in.
    Quite excited for my first box its going to be: Korai Chutney, Slightly Sweet Popcorn, Wholegrain Banoffee Dippers and a Graze Brownie. Which will certainly last in addition to my other low cal snacks for the week. Also I'm getting them delivered to my work so naturally everyone is going to be JEALOUS!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    YOLAND5XP -- US code with unlimited uses. :flowerforyou:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/YOLAND5XP
  • jenpinkrn
    Options
    I'm doing low carb and was surprised to see quite a few selections under 10 carbs. Just trash the selections you don't want to recieve. My code is JENNYE56B
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb and was surprised to see quite a few selections under 10 carbs. Just trash the selections you don't want to recieve. My code is JENNYE56B

thank you Jenny, I just signed up with your code. can't wait to get my 1st box of treats!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I went through and Trashed everything I knew I wouldn't like or that I could easily get somewhere else. My latest box I liked 1, trashed 1, and loved 2. The flapjacks are amazing.

Edit to add that I tried NatureBox too and ended up cancelling after a couple of months. Just wasn't that impressed.
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    DESIRE1ZP is my friend code if anyone in the US would like to try graze.com and get 1st and 5th boxes free. looking fwd to my 1st box in 2 weeks so I cannot yet vouch for the snacks or service. Happy Valentine's Day! :heart:
  • daniicaliforniaa93
    Options
    Anyone else needing a code can use mine if they want.

DEENAM65P
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for my first one. Signed up on jan 29th. Says it finally shipped. I'm waiting impatiently.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I forwarded my boxes to our new address long before I was able to move, so now my husband is in the habit of taking them to work.

I usually open the box and take out a favorite or two, though.

The main reason I keep getting them is a bit silly: I like getting the British things that aren't really available here. I always take the flapjacks!
  • webutmirrortheworld
    Options
    I have a USA Graze code available if anyone needs one:

LAURIE9FP
  • OneImaginaryGirl
    OneImaginaryGirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I wondered if any of you use graze boxes (www.graze.com)? I ordered one because they were free, but I kinda think I just don't need the additional food just sitting on my desk (despite the fact I'm being good and not eating more than one box a day). I find I'm adjusting what I eat to accommodate them which seems silly. But just interested to know if anyone does use Graze.

I love graze! I get one box every three weeks.... its great to have these prepackaged snacks ready to go. I got the low calorie version.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hi guys, I wondered if any of you use graze boxes (www.graze.com)? I ordered one because they were free, but I kinda think I just don't need the additional food just sitting on my desk (despite the fact I'm being good and not eating more than one box a day). I find I'm adjusting what I eat to accommodate them which seems silly. But just interested to know if anyone does use Graze.

I love graze! I get one box every three weeks.... its great to have these prepackaged snacks ready to go. I got the low calorie version.
    Agreed! I make sure I mark the low cal snacks LOVE and the higher calorie snacks like nuts LIKE even though I LOVE:heart: them too!:wink:
  • guroprincess
    Options
    AMBERB6TP

Unlimited use :)
  • lisey115
    lisey115 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LISAB5L1P. Use it!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Get them, love them, perfect little mid-afternoon snack for work. My other too easy option is the vending with candy in it so for me, worth it.