What weights are best lbs or kg?

Options

Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I think you are missing the important question.

What colour is the best for maximum calorie burn?

I've wanted to know this for ages.

but if you paint them pink, they automatically lower in weight because they become barbie weights, so it doesn't really matter if they are low calorie strawberry flavored. you will go into starvation mode.
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Plaid. Plaid is the best colour for max burn!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Ah plaid... The Color of Her Panties.
    http://www.amazon.com/Color-Her-Panties-Xanth-15/dp/0380759497
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

That takes me back!!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    "The United States is one of the few countries left in the world who still have not converted to using the Metric System as a standardized system of measurement. Instead of going along with what the rest of the world uses, we stubbornly still adhere to using the imprecise Imperial Unit - despite the fact that practically every other country that we interact with uses Metric.

Why should we convert to using the Metric System? Because it's superior, less convoluted - everything is ordered in units of tens, while the chaotic arrangement of the Imperial System slows things down for us - not only in terms of education, but also businesses, science, foreign relations, and daily life."
    (Text from a petition on the White House's website.)

The Imperial (or English) system is archaic, and is a problem in the US. We are too lazy, selfish, and stubborn to change. Common arguments against taking this logical step are that people don't want to have to relearn the metric system (why do we teach this garbage to our kids in the first place?), buy new cars (you wouldn't have to), or pay extra taxes to get the signs changed (again, you wouldn't- plenty of countries have both units on their signs).

Use kg. For science.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    "The United States is one of the few countries left in the world who still have not converted to using the Metric System as a standardized system of measurement. Instead of going along with what the rest of the world uses, we stubbornly still adhere to using the imprecise Imperial Unit - despite the fact that practically every other country that we interact with uses Metric.

Why should we convert to using the Metric System? Because it's superior, less convoluted - everything is ordered in units of tens, while the chaotic arrangement of the Imperial System slows things down for us - not only in terms of education, but also businesses, science, foreign relations, and daily life."

The Imperial (or English) system is archaic, and is a problem in the US. We are too lazy, selfish, and stubborn to change. Common arguments against taking this logical step are that people don't want to have to relearn the metric system (why do we teach this garbage to our kids in the first place?), buy new cars (you wouldn't have to), or pay extra taxes to get the signs changed (again, you wouldn't- plenty of countries have both units on their signs).

Use kg. For science.

Nominated for most boring response to a troll. Ever.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Hey A-hole how about a spoiler alert next time?
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose pounds, then buy pounds.
    If you want to lose kilograms, buy kilograms.
    Duuuuhhhhhh
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Actually pounds are 2.2 times better than kilograms.
  • officerdan82
    Options
    LOL I thought only MMORPG's had trolls.....rofl TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    All I can say is try doing this with a Kg...

1324314566_five_pounds_bill_optical_illusion.gif

Obviously, pounds are superior.
  • RhysGM
    RhysGM Posts: 39
    Options
    There are some mixed views, but I think the general consensus is that lbs are for posers and kg for those who want to make real muscle gains?
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that have both.

LOL
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

Use kg. For science.

Nominated for most boring response to a troll. Ever.

I second the nomination!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

but if you paint them pink, they automatically lower in weight because they become barbie weights, so it doesn't really matter if they are low calorie strawberry flavored. you will go into starvation mode.

^^^^This almost made the drink I had just taken come out my nose.
  • officerdan82
    Options
    How about every other country in the world get with the times and do what America is doing? Everyone already tries to be like America and buy American products even though they are made in China. Sounds like a good plan of action to me.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    How about every other country in the world get with the times and do what America is doing? Everyone already tries to be like America and buy American products even though they are made in China. Sounds like a good plan of action to me.

Not to mention, English is slowly becoming a universal language. Why don't these damned Frenchies just let go of their measurement system (since they already let go of their pride centuries ago) and help us get the conversion to pounds and ounces back under way?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I love PINK! Love it! :love:

I heard pink burns the most too!

mQvYOmU.jpg

Start burning!
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Whether Lbs or Kgs - make sure they're low carb weights
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    What's better for cardio? Miles or Kilometers?
This discussion has been closed.