OPI- It's a Girl Thing, You Wouldn't Understand

Options

Replies

• Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I love nail art. Here are my current nails...

17:00:51[img][/img]17:01:29[img][/img]17:04:10[img}
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought Pompei Purple and I love it :-)

my nails are currently pompei purple with an intricate silver and white floral design..it's awesome!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    "I'm not really a waitress" is my favorite!!!

Then I also love: "Pink-o-de-Gallo" (very light pale pink)

Koala Berry is another good one (Bright medium pink)

I love all my OPI!!! :)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    VAMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!! and I love NYPD beet! Lincoln park after dark another great one... How'd you jamacia million good oldie
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My current fave is Black Cherry Chutney. My favorite red is Chick Flick Cherry (re-released as Quarter of a Cent-cherry, I believe). I also adore Lincoln Park After Dark and Lincoln Park at Midnight (the frosted version of After Dark).

Now, off to get my nails done!
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    My current fave is Black Cherry Chutney. My favorite red is Chick Flick Cherry (re-released as Quarter of a Cent-cherry, I believe). I also adore Lincoln Park After Dark and Lincoln Park at Midnight (the frosted version of After Dark).

Now, off to get my nails done!
    I am looking forward to the new spring colors. Has anyone seen them yet?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    http://www.opi.com/

Try it on!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Do they have one called Not Really A Girl? Because that's how I feel whenever these threads come up. I can't remember the last time I had my nails painted and I have no idea how to do makeup. Wish I did though. :ohwell:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Do they have one called Not Really A Girl? Because that's how I feel whenever these threads come up. I can't remember the last time I had my nails painted and I have no idea how to do makeup. Wish I did though. :ohwell:

I love that name! You should write them an email and suggest it. And then you must grab you closest friend and go get a mani and a pedi!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I lobe "that's hot! Pink", "metrochic" (sephora by opi), and "my private jet", "Lincoln park after dark". my nails are usually all shades of black. I love Lincoln park after dark because it's a vampy black that appears purple so it isn't so harsh! Oh and I love "mad as a hatter" from the Alice in Wonderland collection. :)

love love love licoln park after dark!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    i actually just got mine done and the base is OPI white but on top she used something called shatter and it is black but it looks like someone splatter painted the black on my nails! it is awesome! on my toes is hot pink with the black shatter on it!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    *drools*

i love opi!

China Glaze is my second favorite.

I need OPI Shatter!!! I'm dying to get some.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    opening night....it is a dark blue...so awesome!
    also i'm with brad is a dark brown...really cool!!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting into the nail polish fetish again- and always loved "I'm Not Really A Waitress" but it is like the staple red! lol I just bought the OPI Nicole called "Respect the World" It's GORGEOUS- I'm obsessed with the teals- also love "My Lifesaver"--- thanks for all the great colors everyone- now I have a MUST HAVE list- addiction here I come.... lol
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    i actually just got mine done and the base is OPI white but on top she used something called shatter and it is black but it looks like someone splatter painted the black on my nails! it is awesome! on my toes is hot pink with the black shatter on it!

My youngest daughter came back from school the other day with the black shatter on top of blue and it looks fab ,my nails are quite short and very soft even the simpilest of tasks and they bend over ,wonder if varnish would help them ,need to go and raid both of my daughters collections :)
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When I was waitressing in school I wore I'm Not Really A Waitress all the time!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    OMG I am in LOVE with the new Katy Perry collection!!
    I have 'Last Friday Night' and Black Shatter!!
    I feel an obsession starting here, goodbye savings =( but, who needs savings when you have nail polish! lol
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pompeii Purple, Pinking of You and Russian Navy. Not necessarily the cutest names, but I do use those three colors often on my toes!

On my hands I usually use Essie Mademoiselle--a semi-sheer pale pink. I'm hell on manicures, and it's not as noticeable with that color which is really barely there in the first place.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not Really a Waitress and Blushingham Palace are my two favorites!!