OPI- It's a Girl Thing, You Wouldn't Understand

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Not Really a Waitress and Blushingham Palace are my two favorites!!

I was just going to add Not really a waitress..my FAV and go to color..I don't do anything pink or pale since I'm soo fair
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My treat when I hit my 30lb. mark is a pedi. Trying to decide between Ogre-the-Top blue, Dating a Royal and Funky Dunky purple.:smile: Also thinking about checking out that new shatter, it looks awesome!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I guess I lose my girl card but untill I read this post i had no idea what OPI was lol
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I really like "You Don't Know Jacques,"

I LOVE :love: 'You Don't Know Jacques' for the toenails! :smooched: ...but as you know birds don't wear fingernail polish... :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It's a Pedi day today and I usually go with a blue but think I am going to go coral today. Maybe big lights - big color.
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I lobe "that's hot! Pink", "metrochic" (sephora by opi), and "my private jet", "Lincoln park after dark". my nails are usually all shades of black. I love Lincoln park after dark because it's a vampy black that appears purple so it isn't so harsh! Oh and I love "mad as a hatter" from the Alice in Wonderland collection. :)

I do the dark shades a lot on my toes. I used to wear it on my nails but now I get the gel polish instead. The Lincoln Park After Dark...is one of my favorites!!!
    I also love..
    Midnight In Moscow
    Suzi Loves Cowboys (from the new texas line)
    Holy Pink Pagoda w/ black shatter...It looks awesome!
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm Not Really a Waitress is my all time favorite! I've been wearing it for over 10 years. It's a classic. Mostly just the toes though. My fingers never last more than a day, and I don't want fake ones. Too high maintenance for me.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    OMG I am in LOVE with the new Katy Perry collection!!
    I have 'Last Friday Night' and Black Shatter!!
    I feel an obsession starting here, goodbye savings =( but, who needs savings when you have nail polish! lol

I hadn't seen the Black Shatter! My nail girl has gotta get that before my next appointment!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    When I was waitressing in school I wore I'm Not Really A Waitress all the time!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I feel an obsession starting here, goodbye savings =( but, who needs savings when you have nail polish! lol

I hadn't seen the Black Shatter! My nail girl has gotta get that before my next appointment!!

when i went last night my nail lady said they are coming out with it in silver! cant wait! i am going to do black base with silver shatter!! LOVE IT!!
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My current collection consists of my absolute favorite, cha-ching cherry, & I'm not really a waitress, and I also have nail envy, symphony in gold, can you dig it?, make love, and sit under the Apple tree.
    They have a new black out that you put on over a bright pink or something, and the black cracks revealing the color underneath, its awesome!
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Top 3 favorites right now:
    makes man blush
    i vant to be a-lone star
    you dont know jaques
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not Really a Waitress and Blushingham Palace are my two favorites!!

To my earlier post, I would like to add "Purple with a Purpose." I just got my toes done that color today. I still like my original two for my fingers, but the purple is a fun toe color!!
  • prettyinpink246
    Options
    I really like second honeymoon! its such a pretty pink! (i like it because its pale but def girly) and when I wanna break out of my norm like light my sapphire! its such a nice shade of dark navy! :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    'vodka and caviar' - red
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My current collection consists of my absolute favorite, cha-ching cherry, & I'm not really a waitress, and I also have nail envy, symphony in gold, can you dig it?, make love, and sit under the Apple tree.
    They have a new black out that you put on over a bright pink or something, and the black cracks revealing the color underneath, its awesome!

I saw the crackel colors your talking about ont the OPI website and I can't wait to try them!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options

when i went last night my nail lady said they are coming out with it in silver! cant wait! i am going to do black base with silver shatter!! LOVE IT!!

OMG that'd be amazing! Loving the black one but Silver sounds awesome!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask; I just got a manicure to celebrate my first 5 lbs. lost and decided on Cajun Shrimp! It's a great color. I also LOVE the India Collection. One of my all time favorites is Lunch at the Delhi (a gorgeous coral)..in fact, I'm freaking out a little right now, because I don't see it on the website anymore--they must have discontinued it! :sad: I also love Black Cherry Chutney, Elephantastic Pink, (both still from the India collection) and Russian Navy and An Affair in Red Square.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    VAMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!! and I love NYPD beet! Lincoln park after dark another great one... How'd you jamacia million good oldie

Ohmygosh, Vampire State Building looks so awesome---can't find it on the website, does that mean it's discontinued? :frown:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

YAY! She got it!! Can't wait til Thursday to see how this looks!