**LITERALLY** 1/2 the Person I use to be

Options
I started my weight loss journey on 9/26/11 weighing 350lbs. barely able to walk more than 10 ft without getting sweaty and winded. I was borderline Diabetic, depressed with almost daily migraines, and was overall not a happy nor healthy person. I did not do this with quick fix diets. I committed myself to a lifestyle change, started eating healthier with Weight Watchers then with some good education and figuring out what works for me I have transitioned into a very fresh food/low processed (Absolutely NO FAST FOOD) lifestyle. It wasn't easy, but every day I just keep working at being a better, healthier person and every day that I stay strong in my nutrition and exercise, keeps me that much more committed to my goals and lifestyle; and I can honestly say I am a happy/healthy person now :tongue:

Now 16.5 months later I am down 173.6lbs (current wt: 176.4lbs) I'm now an avid jogger and I am training for my first 10K in 3 weeks! :bigsmile: I am 1.4lbs away from my 50% total body weight loss goal and I recently attended our annual employee party and I have attached the comparison pictures from the last two years prior, and you can definitely tell I am 1/2 the person I use to be! (note: in the final picture I am the gal in the Red & Black Dress :wink: )

febtofebcomparison_zpsfe0da408.jpg

Replies

• AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I don't think your pictures loaded completely.. Unless of course its my computer.. but I may have just looked myself to see if you uploaded them on your page! Congratulations on your successes!! You are truly an inspiration and a reason for me to look forward to and know that my goals are achieveable with good determination!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Yup, it was definitely my computer, must have been a glitch!! lol..
    I don't think your pictures loaded completely.. Unless of course its my computer.. but I may have just looked myself to see if you uploaded them on your page! Congratulations on your successes!! You are truly an inspiration and a reason for me to look forward to and know that my goals are achieveable with good determination!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    lol it was me, I fixed it! Thanks tho! :wink:
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! I'm so happy for you!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    This is AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look wonderful!!!
  • MAMAEHOLLIDAY
    MAMAEHOLLIDAY Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I dont even know you and Im so proud! Great job!
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look great. Love your story! Great motivation for me and others.
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What a fabulous change you made! Inspiring!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, keep up the great work! A true inspiration!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed at at your accomplishment and your ability to stick with it. Really amazing. TFS!
  • fusion777
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment!! You look awesome!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this milestone with us. What an amazing story.
  • u look stunning. you totally inspired me
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Congratulations! All your hard work paid off!!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...GREAT job!!!!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    wow you look amazing great job on you weight loss what an inspiration you are
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    You look great and much happier! Thanks for sharing your story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!