great job! you are an inspiration!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!:flowerforyou:
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! You look great. What an inspiration, wishing you continued success!
  • vickidorre
    vickidorre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Great progress and dedication! Best wishes for continued success and happiness.
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Have you given any thought as to what your goals are now ?
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and good luck with your first 10K.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    that brought tears to my eyes, i'm where you started (mentally and physically), although not as much to lose. (still over 100lbs though), if you can do this i can. so proud of you xxx
  • uwharriegold
    Options
    Your words ... "every day I just keep working at being a better, healthier person and every day that I stay strong in my nutrition and exercise" so perfectly describe what it takes to succeed. Thank you and Congratulations on Your Success!
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! You look fantastic!
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OMG. Thank goodness you sais which one was you in the final picture. You look nothing like the original pictures. You are beaytiful, glowing and obviously in love with your new lifestyle. Congaratulations,
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    that is one awesome job you did there! congratulations on your brilliant achievement!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You look like your own daughter! Amazing job! x
  • labgf4
    labgf4 Posts: 10
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing. I always get down about not losing weight and need constant motivation Thanks again!!! :flowerforyou:
  • momslastdiet
    momslastdiet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You've shown me that it can be done! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
    You go girl :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing transformation!

Also, I would like to know where you made the trade to exchange your husband for 3 ladies, cause I have a bunch of guy friends who I would be willing to give up for a trade like that. :laugh:
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are literally amazing. I am always so impressed when I here about weight loss goals like this. I feel like it is the most motivating thing of all. I am 5'3 160lbs. I know that I am not very big but everyone has their goals. It almost makes me think if you can lose that much weight why can't I lose my goal weight. What is the biggest advice you can give to someone looking to lose weight?

My only advice that I feel is the most helpful...is find what works for you, there is always lots of ideas and advice out there and everyone thinks they have the right answer for you, and some might, and some wont, and some you can use bits and pieces, but whatever ends up working for you in your life...stick to it!

Even if you have a hard, crappy day just don't give up, and keep moving forward, every day brings new choices and new inspiration, all of your posts have brought tears to my eyes and renew my own sense of hope!

**P.S. Oh and there are some AWESOME documentaries on Netflix about nutrition and the food industry that are worth watching as well!!**
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    great! Love your attitude as well as your results!
  • allison_ortiz
    allison_ortiz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses! I think once we've figured out what works for us we just want to help others that might be struggling, and if after everything, I could help someone that would be awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!