**LITERALLY** 1/2 the Person I use to be

Options

Replies

• Hershpup
    Hershpup Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, and what a great feeling.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, healthy, and happy! way to go! <3
  • Lainie_F
    Lainie_F Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is such an inspiring story! Good for you!!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I admire your dedication. I appreciate you sharing your journey to help others. I know I am inspired to keep going.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment, way to go! Thanks for sharing and inspiring others!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Wow, you rock!! Thank you for posting, this is such great inspiration! I'm finding the fast food habit the hardest to break but would love to give it up completely. Congrats on making the lifestyle change, you look great!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations on your amazing dedication and commitment, and your wonderful results. I just checked your profile photos and one of your face comparison then / now is just a huge difference. :smile:

Well done, you deserve to feel proud of your great results! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Congrats!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    You are a beautiful girl both before and after. You have ALOT to be proud of. Congratulations!
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and so inspiring.:flowerforyou:
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know that took alot of hard work. You look great!!
  • shaleenah
    Options
    Fantastic!! Very very inspirational to me!
  • nikkionwine
    Options
    So inspirational!!
  • ums3961
    Options
    That's So Amazing! So Happy For You!
  • plussizedvegetarian
    Options
    *Woohoo*! Congratulations chica, that is quite an accomplishment, I'm in the 300 lbs.+ club, and it is my dream to lose 150 lbs., and you've lost over 20 pounds more than that!! Fabulous, thank you for posting your story, you're a beautiful & strong woman and it's inspiration for those of us seeking to escape our large shape.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You've done an awesome job!
  • rochey10
    Options
    You are literally amazing. I am always so impressed when I here about weight loss goals like this. I feel like it is the most motivating thing of all. I am 5'3 160lbs. I know that I am not very big but everyone has their goals. It almost makes me think if you can lose that much weight why can't I lose my goal weight. What is the biggest advice you can give to someone looking to lose weight?
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look like a different person... you should feel very proud!
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    You look so much younger! Congratulations on ur success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!