What are you currently reading?

Options

Replies

• ash15nicole
    Options
    One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury. Very inspiring book with a surprising twist! Love it but almost finished :-(

LOVED this book!! I'm a huge fan of all of Karen Kingsbury's books.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Actually, I'm in the middle of re-reading my FAVORITE book for like the 15th time. Haha!

It's called Swan Song by Robert McCammon.

oh that is a good one! When that stuff cracks off her head and she is revealed, I cry every time!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    I'm checking my local library's website almost everyday waiting for "Dexter is Delicious" to be checked back in :)
    I flew through all the rest of the series, so i'm more than ready to tackle this one too.
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just finished Philippa Gregory's "The Other Boleyn Girl," not my usual reading but I really enjoyed it. Devoured it in two and a half days, actually. :bigsmile:

Now I'm getting started on "The Name of the Rose" by Umberto Eco.
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm checking my local library's website almost everyday waiting for "Dexter is Delicious" to be checked back in :)
    I flew through all the rest of the series, so i'm more than ready to tackle this one too.

You should see if you can place a hold on it. I am in queue for the newest Kathy Reichs book, when it is available, they will email me and i will pick it up. I spend my breaks & lunches in the bookstore, the call centre i work in is attached to a mall. I browse the books, go back to my desk and log into the library website and put books on hold. Much cheaper and i get to read what i want!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Currently reading a Nora Roberts book, but I am trying to get back to Unraveled which is the 2nd book to Intertwined.

Vampires, werewolves, witches, oh my.
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just finished a David Baldacci streak (True Blue, Split Second, The Winner.... SOOO out of order!), moved on to Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (Riptide), and now I'm reading Jane Austen.... (finished Sense and Sensibility last night, started Pride and Prejudice today, and Emma is next).

Yes, I'm a conundrum. :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Reading the third book The Amber Spyglass from Dark Materials.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I just finished reading The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

They were so good!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

They were so good!!
    Hunger Games...just thought that was an ironic title for this site. :laugh:
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Fall of Giants aloud with my husband and we're loving it.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

It's a good book:) I read it ages ago....

I haven't read in a couple of years; need to get back into it.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave

Not sure what I think about it so far.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just finished Eat, Pray, Love yesterday. I LOVED this book. It was so ME! I really, really enjoyed it.

The great thing about this book is that so many women relate to it. I was hooked the very first page. The situation with her marriage & kids v. career was EXACTLY what happened to me. I walked away from my marriage & didn't really know why... just that I was unhappy & something didn't feel right. Everyone around me thought I should be committed.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    i'm reading "atlas shrugged" by ayn rand.

That's a great read!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Poetic Edda - Unknown (Bellows and Larrington translations)

and

The Runes: A Human Journey - Tauring

and

Women Who Run with the Wolves - Estes
  • tater8589
    Options
    I love Laurell K Hamiltons books. I have all of the Anita Blake series and Merideth Gentry series. I'm also caught up on Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Lili St.Crow Strange series, Kelly Armstrong Bitten-Women of the other world, Ellen Schreiber Vampire Kiss, P. Cast & Kristin Cast House of Night series. I'm just waiting for the next book to come out in most of these.
  • Charlie001
    Options
    I just started reading the Sword of Truth series. I'm in the first book, Wizard's First Rule, and I'm loving it! I wish I could be reading it right now but I'm still at work. ;)

The best series I have ever read.
  • Charlie001
    Options
    Trying to read the last book of wheel of time. Baby not letting me.