If MFP were a car forum...

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    :laugh: at all these.

Now that your car is all fixed up and nice looking, be sure to cover it with a bulky tarp everywhere you go to avoid unwanted attention!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    This thread is pure win.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Bonnet bras suck. Everyone caught with one should be made to remove it immediately
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Hi! I drive a 2004 silver Dodge Durango, and I just got here! Are there any others driving 2004 silver Dodge Durangos? Can you add me for support? Drivers of small cars, need not apply.

I'm glad your trying to take care of your car, but you're too young to post here. People with cars 2004 and newer have to post in SparkCars. Reported.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Happy headlight friday
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just hate when I go to the rack to pump up the tyres on my monster truck to find some guy pumping up his bmx tyres.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My story before and after with pic's...(I apoligize it's a long read).

TL; DR, but you look great!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Hi! I drive a 2004 silver Dodge Durango, and I just got here! Are there any others driving 2004 silver Dodge Durangos? Can you add me for support? Drivers of small cars, need not apply.

I'm glad your trying to take care of your car, but you're too young to post here. People with cars 2004 and newer have to post in SparkCars. Reported.

You're so mean! People with young cars need maintenance, too. At least I was honest, I could've lied. I just came to this forum for some support.
  • parys1
    Options
    What's the rudest thing a family member or other loved one, has said about your vehicle?
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You're so mean! People with young cars need maintenance, too. At least I was honest, I could've lied. I just came to this forum for some support.

That's it. I'm going to contact the principal at your school and they can contact your parents. This is not the place for you. Cars older than 2004 have needs that we cannot help with here.
  • northfresh
    Options
    New body kit! Finally reached my dream stance (WITH PICS)!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Do you even drive, bro?

LOVE THIS! <333
  • parys1
    Options

That's it. I'm going to contact the principal at your school and they can contact your parents. This is not the place for you. Cars older than 2004 have needs that we cannot help with here.

That's terrible. I don't want to grow up if it makes me mean and crotchety, too. I mean, all I want to do is take some bulk off of my Durango. It just feels too bulky and I really think I can get it down to the size of a motorcycle. I just have to stop giving it any gas.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I understand they are trying to show progress...but do you have to show so much sheet metal?.....
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I got a strike for posting pictures of my bare undercarriage.
  • parys1
    Options
    I got a strike for posting pictures of my bare undercarriage.

That's ridiculous. I got one for my pic of my grill. My grill is glorious.
    ETA: it makes my headlights really pop!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    If you pull up next to me at a stoplight, whether you know it or not, we're racing.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    What heavy lifting can do for you...

lifted.jpg
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    The most embarrassing place you've ever audibly backfired.....

WIN... Dying over here!

I just waxed my car with coconut oil do I have to log that in my fuel counter?
  • parys1
    Options
    What heavy lifting can do for you...

lifted.jpg
    Ew. That's gross. I don't want rims like that. Those rims are way too big and shiny.