Best Ever Cheat Meal?

Options
After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
Whats the best ever cheat meal you'v ever had?

Replies

• ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    were you stoned? LOL thats like 3 days worth of food for me!! lol
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    were you stoned? LOL thats like 3 days worth of food for me!! lol
    LOL six days with nothing but salad, chicken, and protein shakes gives you quite the appetite haha
  • tifftheneutron
    Options
    Mine is going to seem boring in comparison, but for me it was a Reuben sandwich. I had been dreaming about it for weeks!
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Helluva Good French Onion Dip and a bag of Grandma Utz chips
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Chicken and broccoli.
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to seem boring in comparison, but for me it was a Reuben sandwich. I had been dreaming about it for weeks!

Grilled turkey Reuben, on a lunch break from skiing.
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    Whats the best ever cheat meal you'v ever had?

That was just a cheat MEAL? Not a cheat DAY? good lord
  • allforthethrill
    allforthethrill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be a bowl of some sort of pasta and cheesy garlic bread!
  • jsan5933
    Options
    WTF chicken and broccoli is a standard meal NOT a cheat meal... LOL

my favourite cheat meal is fatty steak and creamy pepper sauce
    OR
    Ribs
    OR
    Pizza
    OR
    sushi - and not just sashimi either.

I don't cheat very much anymore i just fit it all into my macros and if i go over a little, it doesn't bother me.
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had Pad Thai with a small beer followed by a small slice of cheesecake yesterday for my cheat day, lovely.

Next cheat day in two weeks, roll on, roll on.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I indulged once, I had one carb.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be a bowl of some sort of pasta and cheesy garlic bread!

same!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Mixed grill. Steak, gammon, lamb, bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, chips and salad. Yum! Doubt I could finish it these days though!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!
    or
    PIZZA!

Oh goodness!
  • rsaeedi
    Options
    red velvet cupcakes!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! Yummy steak and potatoes or fries, finished off with an apple pie and a scoop of vanilla ice cream *_______*
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    chicken and broccoli

OP: if you were that low carb for 6 days I'd say you were definitely in need of a good refeed.
  • theresaaustin24
    Options
    Ihaven't technically had a real cheat day yet. I have only been logging for 6 days so far. I feel good and am just learning what a true portion size is. I think I may wait a while before I have a real cheat day or meal. How long did everyone wait before they had their cheat meals?
  • theresaaustin24
    Options
    Oh and it would be so hard to choose , but pizza and wings would be lovely!
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    When I decide to have one it will be something mexican, maybe carnitas :happy: