Best Ever Cheat Meal?

Options

Replies

• turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    new years................i really don't think i should talk about it.
  • LouiseH238
    LouiseH238 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Nachos. Steak, cheese and guacamole.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Blackened tuna steak with red wine, followed up with few Spanish coffee's!
  • mishxxo
    mishxxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    anything mexican or chicken and broccoli chinese takeout. :)
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    Whats the best ever cheat meal you'v ever had?

That was just a cheat MEAL? Not a cheat DAY? good lord

lol yep all in about one hour.. trust me i felt it today morning though haha
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    chicken and broccoli

OP: if you were that low carb for 6 days I'd say you were definitely in need of a good refeed.

Definitely man! My brain was going Rambo that first bite of pasta lol
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    new years................i really don't think i should talk about it.
    hahahaha
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    oh and on topic, Korean BBQ. MASS MEAT :smile:
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    In Texas we have a burger place called Burger Street. About once a month I get an olive burger, which is a regular burger with mayo and a bunch of green olives on it. Then I get a side of chili and cheese curly fries. Without this once a month, I'd go nuts, and I really think it does help kick start my metabolism.
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    oh and on topic, Korean BBQ. MASS MEAT :smile:
    dang that sounds amazing.. MASS GAINS!!
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    In Texas we have a burger place called Burger Street. About once a month I get an olive burger, which is a regular burger with mayo and a bunch of green olives on it. Then I get a side of chili and cheese curly fries. Without this once a month, I'd go nuts, and I really think it does help kick start my metabolism.

I live in Texas!! Please tell me its in San Antonio haha..
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

I think it's just in DFW, but if you're ever this way, you should try it. Best drive-thru burger you can get. Better than Whataburger.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I don't restrict, so I don't really get the concept of cheating. One of my favorite purely unhealthy meals is a personal pizza, mac and cheese and a brownie with some ice cream. I have it a few times a week. Carbs are my favorite food group.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Pizza or a cooked breakfast(eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, tomato, toast and butter) followed by chocolate fudge cake.

Don't see the point, though, of eating clean for a week and then having a massive binge that adds back more carbs than you would have had eating everything in moderation all week. Seems counter productive to me, and certainly cannot see how it can in any way contribute towards health.
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    Pizza or a cooked breakfast(eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, tomato, toast and butter) followed by chocolate fudge cake.

Don't see the point, though, of eating clean for a week and then having a massive binge that adds back more carbs than you would have had eating everything in moderation all week. Seems counter productive to me, and certainly cannot see how it can in any way contribute towards health.

Makes sense. Ill definitely cut back a bit next time.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ethiopian food. So gooooood!
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today. It's my birthday. I had spinach & mushroom pizza for dinner and a slice of chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Yummm.
  • tifftheneutron
    Options

I think it's just in DFW, but if you're ever this way, you should try it. Best drive-thru burger you can get. Better than Whataburger.

We have them in Oklahoma also. Amaaaaaaazing!
  • tifftheneutron
    Options

We have them in Oklahoma also. Amaaaaaaazing!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    wow! I had an amazing big chocolate chip cookie from Whole Foods (near the check out). Those things are crazy good. I think it's like 1000 calories.. but really tasty!