WTF chicken and broccoli is a standard meal NOT a cheat meal... LOL

my favourite cheat meal is fatty steak and creamy pepper sauce
    OR
    Ribs
    OR
    Pizza
    OR
    sushi - and not just sashimi either.

I don't cheat very much anymore i just fit it all into my macros and if i go over a little, it doesn't bother me.

He probably means Chinese Food Chicken and Broccoli thats over 2000 calories for the large and about 3000 mgs of sodium.
  • dowesney
    dowesney Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't normally have cheat meals. Instead, I balance my meals so that they stay within my macros - so if I know I am going to have a really unhealthy dinner I just have a light and healthy breakfast and lunch to balance it out. That said, now and then I will indulge in a restaurant meal, like Mexican (which I will be having this Friday), that completely blows my numbers out of the water. I don't worry too much about that since it doesn't happen that often.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it is the best ever but we usually order Dominos pizza once a month and I eat 3-4 slices. Other than that, I don't have scheduled cheat meals. Sometimes things come up and we end up having fast food for a treat. I prefer moderation over complete restriction. :wink:
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    Best cheat meal.....

Eggs benedict with Leoncini ham and a mesclun salad.

Worst cheat meal......

18 wings (6 thai chili, 6 sweet burn, 6 teriyaki), 3 hot and fresh Krispy Kremes, 1/2 slab of ribs, 1 bag of movie theater popcorn.
  • scress0514
    scress0514 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I actually just made my "cheat Meal" last night, home made lasagne covered with lots of cheese, with garlic bread.
    I make mine with 3 kind of real cheese so its rich and creamy....anyone hungry yet!!! I can only afford this meal once a year, not only is it rich, its expensive to make and takes me all day to make it, OH but its goood!!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    TGI Friday's cream cheese poppers
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    From outback (and I've had better meals, just none better on a day whan I said "this is going to be a cheat day":

Coconut shrimp (all for me, and with all the marmalade).

Salad with ranch

12 oz outback special with lobster tail and a loaded baked sweet potato.

Killed a chocolate thunder from down under by myself for desert. Also had 2 margaritas during dinner.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, bread sauce, roast spuds and a nice thin gravy. Apple crumble and custard for pudding......
    :love: :love: :love:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    Whats the best ever cheat meal you'v ever had?

Wow I could never have eaten all of that even when I weighed almost 300 pounds! I salute you, sir! lol...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Had an epic cheat meal recently.

Buffalo flank steak; bagna cauda with endive, green beans, bell peppers, cauliflower, grilled baguette; pickled carrots, gherkins, tomatoes; a pork pate; brussels sprouts with pearl onions; onion rings; french fries fried in duck fat; a knob creek manhattan; three glasses pinot; some kind of chocolate cake thingy; affogato; and a double espresso.

Whew!
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    INDIAN BUFFET, followed by Mango ice cream!
    Yummmmmmmmmmm!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    That's it?
  • Haiir0
    Haiir0 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hummus dip with pita bread for an appetizer, then a Bleu Cheese burger with steak fries. Accompanied by 3 double-Day at the Beaches.

So good. So very good.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    I indulged once, I had one carb.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.....
    :flowerforyou:
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I waited about a month. I try to plan ahead and if I am going to cheat I exercise more the days before and after.

I really struggle with knowing what a serving is but I am learning and now I actually get full from a serving. I still crave more but realize that a serving does eliminate my hunger.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

Were they Girl Scout cookies?
    My body went into shock reading all that. Gee whiz.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I think you should have a slice of cake and some pudding to balance your cheat meal.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, bread sauce, roast spuds and a nice thin gravy. Apple crumble and custard for pudding......
    :love: :love: :love:

I love love love Yorkshire pudding, but I feel it within the hour. It's good though.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Last time I had black bean burger patty, baked kumara, steak with cheese onion and mustard, beer, vege chips and dip, fudge and beer. Got fuller quicker than i had hoped, so next time just going for a cob loaf, crunchie ice creams and grape pop.will get some stuff out the freezer if i still have space.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Krispy kreme raspberry filled donuts and all the bread my tummy could hold.

Garlic bread.

Croissants.

Cheese toast.