Anyone have strange reason for losing weight?

Options

Replies

• Zoemarie89
    Options
    I want to be an unexpected threat.
    More specifically, I want people to look at me and go "Oh look, she's short and skinny, she can't do anything, let's just nick her bag-OH DEAR SWEET JESUS MY ARRRRRMM! SHE BROKE MY GODDAMN ARM!!"
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    They say that thin women earn about 15% more than their average weighted colleagues, and "very thin" women earn approx 22% more. I am "normal" weighted currently, but dammit, I want to be rich! Bring on the skinny!

Haha best reason ever!! Show me the money ;) XD
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    If there is a zombie apocolypse, I am going to be able to outrun the zombies!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I want to be an unexpected threat.
    More specifically, I want people to look at me and go "Oh look, she's short and skinny, she can't do anything, let's just nick her bag-OH DEAR SWEET JESUS MY ARRRRRMM! SHE BROKE MY GODDAMN ARM!!"

LOL yes I always daydream stuff like this!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I thought I was the only one! I'm a country music fan....go figure. :tongue:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    One of my secret reasons for losing weight is this: if there is ever a flash flood and I am stranded in a tree or on top of my car, I don't want to be the person shown on CNN that is too big to be picked up by the helicopter. (Not to even mention not being strong/fit enough to climb out of my car window. Sounds silly, but one of my fears.

LOL this is a great reason. I like the idea of being able to run in a zombie apacolyps. Also not being afraid I'm going to make the plane tip cause of my weight. Cars tip. Being afraid of bridges especially wooden ones that I'm going to break them.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    When the zombie apocalypse comes, I don't want to be the first one eaten.

^This is my reason lol!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    They say that thin women earn about 15% more than their average weighted colleagues, and "very thin" women earn approx 22% more. I am "normal" weighted currently, but dammit, I want to be rich! Bring on the skinny!

Haha best reason ever!! Show me the money ;) XD

This statistics so not fair, F' society I'm going to get thin and destroy "the man" for creating such a misogynistic society.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I wanted to fit into the airplane seat and not to have to ask for an extention seatbelt from the flight attendant.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    In my family there runs a degenerative joint disease which makes it really hard to function. My mom is on narcotics and can't move if she misses a dose and I have shown signs of having this disease.... so the doctors say that if I lose weight it'll put less pressure on my joints and maybe I'll be out of a wheelchair for a few years longer than mom...
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go to any amusement park and not worry about fitting on a ride. Or even worse having to take the walk of shame if I didn't (thankfully I never got that far, but if I don't change now, it might have).
  • DivineDiva22
    DivineDiva22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's as "Funny" as the rest but a strange reason I want/need to get fit is as a survivor of domestic violence I never want to feel vulnerable physically again...
  • Compudad
    Compudad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beacause I want to be the fastest zombie in the pack so I can eat all the fat people.
  • wldrose75
    Options
    Does sex with people who are currently strangers count? I'm gonna go ahead and count it.

And the coffin thing. Ugh.

As long as its not in the coffin. And this would bring us to the part about skinny women earning more money... :tongue:
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    I want to be able to go to any amusement park and not worry about fitting on a ride. Or even worse having to take the walk of shame if I didn't (thankfully I never got that far, but if I don't change now, it might have).

You are not alone on this one. I once went on the zipper with my nephew at a carnival. The attendant shoved the bar as hard as he could until it closed. I could barely breath and was in tremendous pain the whole ride. Wish he would have just turned me away...:sad:
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    These are all good reasons that didn't cross my mind. But, I'd like to prevent having to pay extra for two seats if I ever have to fly, this is not only costly but would be embarrassing. I also think about if EMS ever was called I don't wan to be too heavy for the poor guys, If i ever had to have surgery it is so much more risky when they have to cut through a ton of fat. Oh my, the list goes on. Things i never thought of until reading this thread.
  • plum_blossom
    Options
    This is a little r-rated and highly awkward, but I want to be able to shave better...
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Beacause I want to be the fastest zombie in the pack so I can eat all the fat people.

Us fat people are full of sodium and calorie's unless you find vegetarian's and vegan's you will go over your calorie's for the day..:tongue:
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Omg! Hilarious! Not CNN! Love it! How about....in shower at gym and have to evacuate and news camera crew is outside filming! Gotta look hot!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be a ninja, but I totally want to be a spy. I really want to be Michael Westen. He does amazing things in nice suits, and Bruce Campbell would be my bff. Best life ever.