Anyone have strange reason for losing weight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    If I'm kidnapped by some evil dude, I want to be hot enough to draw him in with my feminine wiles. And then a fit badass so I can kick his *kitten* to get away.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I'm afraid of getting stuck somewhere I can't get out of.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    If my plane crashes on a mysterious island en route to L.A. I need to be in excellent shape for surviving the odds.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I had this dream when I was like 5 that I was a super obese old woman with rollers in her hair yelling at kids who egged my house... I am terrified of that eventually coming true.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    If I'm kidnapped by some evil dude, I want to be hot enough to draw him in with my feminine wiles. And then a fit badass so I can kick his *kitten* to get away.

The unfortunate thing about your approach is that as your "hot enough" value increases with respect to evil dude, so does your "abduct-ability" value.

On a long enough timeline, you'll be perpetually abducted and perpetually having to fight off evil dudes.
  • violet_sphinx
    violet_sphinx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    One of my many reasons is that I had a breast reduction when I was 21 but then put on enough weight that my boobs grew quite a bit. I want to lose weight so I can get my money's worth on that surgery! :)
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Well it's kind of shame's me to put this out there, but a few year's ago I went jet skiing with a friend's family. I went out with two young girl's on one ski and we fell into the water. Well I couldn't get back on surprise surprise!!:noway: Another jet skier was driving by and I sent the girl's to shore and told them to get my husband. Meanwhile the other skier thankfully let me hold on to his ski or I probably would have drown. When I seen the jet ski coming back for me with my friend's husband on it I knew more trouble was ahead. He weighed around 160 lbs.and that was because he was wet. He and the other man tried everything to get me on that thing. He was even trying to push me up by my *kitten* with his head EMBARRASSING to say the least. :embarassed: Finally a ranger came by and I was able to use the rope hanging on her boat to pull my self up. This whole event took about an hour and got lot's of attention from the people on shore as well as all the people driving by in their boat's. I have lost 80 lbs. since then and my friend's husband quit smoking :smokin: and gained 40 so next time hopefully I will be able to get back on with no problem...:laugh:

My situation was not as dramatic (and i could stand up in the water?!?!) , but my family laughs out loud when we talk about jet skiing~good times~
  • lisagrengs
    lisagrengs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Funny, I had a breast reduction, too, at 16 and I want to lose weight for the exact same reason! Must be psychological...
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I want to have washboard abs so i can take a punch
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine's sex related, I don't think I can post it. ....
  • nancyfl682
    Options
    like some of you said, i am also scared of someone chasing me and not being able to outrun them to get to help. I want to know that i got a chance if something bad where to happen..right now i know i dont stand a chance..i guess to much NCIS.