Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options
Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
Today is my 365th day of working out 5+ times/week and eating healthy... and I am excited to share my results! I've lost 18.8 pounds, 5" in my waist and 5" in my hips, went from 24% body fat to 15.5% and a tight size 5/7 (depending on brand) to a comfortable 0/1. I only stepped into a gym less than 10 times ~ I've been doing Beachbody programs at home (Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump...). I feel so much better mentally and physically and the confidence I've gained is incredible!! Thanks again to every single one of you who have kept me motivated... I remember looking on the forums on day 1 thinking, "I want to have "after" pictures... I want to look like that!" and finally, I get to post my pictures to hopefully inspire someone else who is on day 1!! YOU CAN DO THIS. It is worth every darn day of hard work and a little bit of sacrifice!!!

SideBySideSide_zpse527471a.jpg

SideBySideBack_zps5d171cba.jpg

SideBySide_zps406e5245.jpg

365days_zpscfb289ba.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!