Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options

Replies

• fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Your pirate (or whatever that tattoo is) looks like it has so much better posture now that it did before. Congrats!
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello I just wanted to say Happy 1st birthday to the new you. :flowerforyou:

You're my hero because you are the same height as me, similar workout routine and I hope to achieve the same results in roughly 265 days, LOL.

Can I ask, did you find it steady going or did you lose heaps more in the beginning? Did you start out 1500 and eating back exercise cals?

I would be totally happy with your 'lack of definition', thanks. I can't believe people would come into a SUCCESS STORY and tell you that you need to improve what you are doing. :grumble:
  • mjnyx
    mjnyx Posts: 35
    Options
    Your pirate (or whatever that tattoo is) looks like it has so much better posture now that it did before. Congrats!

It looks like Tinkerbell to me.
  • kileyworkman
    Options
    way to go girl!!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awesome :))
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! This motivates me to get my 30 day shred on again!
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Nice Tinkerbell Tat
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you everyone :) I'm feelin' the love!
    It is a Tinkerbell tattoo... I was happy to see she lost some weight too ;)

Chrissie, I actually didn't lose much in the beginning. In the 3 months of Turbo Fire, I had lost 5.6 pounds. Then I did the 5 month hybrid of CLX/Turbo Fire and lost another 6 pounds. From there I lost about a pound each week, and lately I've still been losing small amounts although that's not my focus anymore. I don't remember exactly what I was eating when I first started, but I think it was between 1250 - 1300 net (I've always eaten my exercise calories back). When I hit a plateau, I'd up my calories and it would help me break through it. I'm netting around 1500 now to maintain my weight, although it still seems to be making me lose, so I may need to up it more. I think calories can be the most confusing part of losing weight, because we've always been trained to think that we should only eat 1,200 calories/day to lose weight, when in reality so many people have better success by eating MORE calories! I think we all eventually learn what our bodies want and how they do their best, but getting to that point can be a little frustrating. :(
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    which program do you think you lost the most inches with?
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    which program do you think you lost the most inches with?

The ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid... but that's because it was 5 months vs. a 90 day program. It's hard to say, because I've lost about the same during each program. The most fun way of losing inches was definitely Turbo Fire =)
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off. Amazing results!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous girl!
  • qiqiours
    Options
    you look nice! Will you continue to lose another 10 lb?
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I rarely post on successes, but you look incredible. Congrats.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow your results are awesome!! Good for you :) Congats!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    you look nice! Will you continue to lose another 10 lb?

Thank you. I sure hope not, I don't want to lose anymore weight, I just want to continue to tighten up!
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    I rarely post on successes, but you look incredible. Congrats.

Thanks so much, that means a lot that you took the time to write =)
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kenzie, you look GREAT! :smile: I'm 2 weeks into my P90X/Insanity program and I hope to have results as awesome as yours have been! "Haters gone hate!" Don't worry about it. If, they were paying attention, they would see that your legs and abs are tight and toned! Boom! :wink:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!