Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options

Replies

• tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...thanks for sharing your pics
  • wldrose75
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! Heck, at this point I'd be thrilled to look like your "before" pics. :happy:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!!!!!! You look wonderful and are an inspiration to many of us who don't do gym.
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, except for the person on here who had to say I have no muscle definition... haters will hate, that's what I've learned throughout this whole journey!

I am 5'3, I net around 1500 cals/day and I DO eat my exercise calories back! I appreciate all the encouraging words =) Thanks again!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...you look great...Happy 365
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i don't know but i see some ice abs there.... and not all of us want muscle definition, etc some of us just want to look smooth and slim!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Wow... Amazing progress...congrats!
  • cdmatlock1
    cdmatlock1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great job! Which of the beach body programs was your favorite? Right now I am doing Jillian Michaels, but am always looking for new programs.... I definitely see some ab definition!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire will always be my favorite! I am loving Les Mills Combat too... the only one I haven't loved is P90X! Send me a message if you have any questions!! =)
    Great job! Which of the beach body programs was your favorite? Right now I am doing Jillian Michaels, but am always looking for new programs.... I definitely see some ab definition!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    such amazing results!! you are a rockstar...killer transformation:drinker:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WTG!! you look amazing!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice,
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Totally inspirational, too.
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great, definition or not.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You look so great Kenzie! I'm so glad I've been around for your whole fitness journey!!! We've done so well for ourselves :) can't wait to see what the next year brings for us!!!!! Keep at it girl
  • mindymh78
    mindymh78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! You look slim and HEALTHY! Good for you!!!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Woohoo you go girl! :-)
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing and to the person who said she needs muscle def by going to a gym is def wrong! Beach body programs offer just as much strength videos as the monthly gym memberships do! Not everyone can afford such luxuries in life. I know I can't so I rely on BB programs to help get me through!

I'm currently doing turbo fire as well. Tomorrow starts week 7 for me....I'm having issues with not losing though. Have you ever plateaued during this?
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. It is amazing the transformation one can make in a year of good nutrition and regular exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!