blondes vs brunette...

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I used to dye my hair when I had it. I bleached it a lot, went strawberry blond once, brown another time, green for like a day:laugh: , but I have always looked better without hair.

I want to see photos of green! I love unusual hair

Mines a sandy blonde at the moment, I didn't like the bleach blonde barbie look when I tan in summer.

this was way back in highschool. And I pretty much destroyed the "evidence" of back then. :tongue:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    0c898e5636b73909b529250d7b3cc24e.jpg
    I don't know about what looks "best," but this pic is super sexy. :love:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    bruniett_zps3837660b.jpg

brunette vs blonde

blondie_zps06d858f6.jpg
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I kinda wish I stayed red (natural ginger !) but I got picked on at school. It would take years to grow out now. Northfresh you'd still look awesome with a bald head!
  • whierd
    Options
    I kinda wish I stayed red (natural ginger !) but I got picked on at school. It would take years to grow out now. Northfresh you'd still look awesome with a bald head!

You're a natural ginger? You should return to that color via hair dye. :flowerforyou:
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    Fara brunette but you look great with blonde too.
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options

You're a natural ginger? You should return to that color via hair dye. :flowerforyou:

I am. I used to be so self conscious about it but now I miss it! And I could, but my hairs rubbish condition right now, i might have too when it gets better.
  • whierd
    Options
    It is weird how I disliked red hair when I was younger but now it is one of my favorites.
  • fara180
    Options
    redya_zpsa10e5164.jpg

redheads for the win!
  • whierd
    Options
    *swoon*
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    redya_zpsa10e5164.jpg

redheads for the win!

If you had shorter hair on this you'd remind me of scully, love it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Red. I went blonde and brown and trashed my hair and tried to dye it back last winter but it didn't work. Natural red hair doesn't dye right. I ended up cutting it all off short last February and growing it back in virgin hair, back to dark red. Never dying again.
  • whierd
    Options
    Red. I went blonde and brown and trashed my hair and tried to dye it back last winter but it didn't work. Natural red hair doesn't dye right. I ended up cutting it all off short last February and growing it back in virgin hair, back to dark red. Never dying again.

You have a very nice hair color.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I don't care a pretty girls a pretty girl :wink:
  • northfresh
    Options

Lol thanks!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    bruniett_zps3837660b.jpg

brunette vs blonde

i loveee the brunette on you!! it looks so much more shiny and healthy
  • fara180
    Options
    thanks! yeah, being a blonde and a redhead really killed my hair.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    <--- Natural blonde. Though, I would love to be a redhead! Thinking of going red when I reach goal. t minus 5 pounds.
  • whierd
    Options
    Do it!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    <--- Natural blonde. Though, I would love to be a redhead! Thinking of going red when I reach goal. t minus 5 pounds.
    NOO WAY! if your a natural blonde be soooo proud of it!!! i would sunbathe all the time and wet my hair so it picks up more sun and lightens it better!!!! OMG lol.. do not dye your hair and ruin it!!