blondes vs brunette...

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Brunettes..............................

Side note: they are really only blonde if the carpet matches the drapes. Hard to tell though if they only have hardwood.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well, I naturally have very dark brown hair, but I've dyed it blue-black, purplish black, pink, blue, and various shades of red. I loved the pink and blue, but now that I have an office job, I can't do crazy colors. I'm now in the process of becoming a ginger, but it's slooowwww going. Here are photos. I hope they don't turn out huge...

Natural:
    natural_zps786461db.jpg

Natural with pink tips:
    pink_zpsb28b8c56.jpg

Blue-black:
    blackhair_zps07a6a65c.jpg

Purple-black:
    Purple_zpse850c2a2.jpg

Reddish:
    redish_zpsdfd00f20.jpg
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Brunettes with blue eyes - What was the question again ?
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've been every colour from jet black to white and every colour of the rainbow, I love my hair pink or red but due to the amount of swimming I do which strips the dye out I'm my natural blond again for a while.
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have been both and I prefer blonde highlights on my hair. My natural brown is obviously easier but I just really like blonde.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Brunettes with blue eyes - What was the question again ?

They rock!
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I tried blonde many moons ago and it was not for me. I have very very dark brown hair naturally but I keep it lighter now. I like it because it highlights my hazel eyes so much better.
  • piratemerdi
    piratemerdi Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm normally a light brunette, and have had like a few people have said, every color in the rainbow, though I only really feel like "me" if I'm some shade of red or auburn.
  • BklynEibhlin
    BklynEibhlin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks @MyChocolateDiet & Lisa4u143 - I appreciate the input. I loved my hair dark, but unfortunately I'm losing the battle with the grays. :angry: I'm going to see if I can lighten it up to a dark beige blonde and if I hate it, it's back to dark hair and 2-3 week touch-ups. Oh and I definitely had the late 90's early 00's skunk hair too, but mine was red and blonde. yuck!!

Here are my thoughts on the other people who shared pics...
    @lovelyMIAlovely - the blonde was pretty, but your current haircolor is perfect with your skin tone.
    @mandywe - I'm in the minority here, but I love the blonde! I think it gives you a unique Eastern European look.
    @michaelalouise3915 - what CAN'T you wear? I like the golden blonde best, but all of your pictures are great.
    @Fara180 - you have the most gorgeous eyes and that dark hair makes them stand out.
    @BeckZombie - the purple-black is amazing.

When it comes to men, I almost always prefer dark brown hair (or bald).
  • michael200042
    Options
    I am a sucker for blondes. I don't know how to explain it other than it being an innate, instinctual attraction. They're just hot.

Not that brunettes are ugly, but if I have a choice I will always choose blonde.
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks @MyChocolateDiet & Lisa4u143 - I appreciate the input. I loved my hair dark, but unfortunately I'm losing the battle with the grays. :angry: I'm going to see if I can lighten it up to a dark beige blonde and if I hate it, it's back to dark hair and 2-3 week touch-ups. Oh and I definitely had the late 90's early 00's skunk hair too, but mine was red and blonde. yuck!!

Here are my thoughts on the other people who shared pics...
    @lovelyMIAlovely - the blonde was pretty, but your current haircolor is perfect with your skin tone.
    @mandywe - I'm in the minority here, but I love the blonde! I think it gives you a unique Eastern European look.
    @michaelalouise3915 - what CAN'T you wear? I like the golden blonde best, but all of your pictures are great.
    @Fara180 - you have the most gorgeous eyes and that dark hair makes them stand out.
    @BeckZombie - the purple-black is amazing.

When it comes to men, I almost always prefer dark brown hair (or bald).

Thanks! I think I'll go back to that color when I'm done being a redhead. I've wanted red hair since I was a kid, so I figure why not now?
  • oliviabog
    Options
    I was blonde to start off with but my hair has darkened over time. So recently i tried red and now in brunette but with purple low lights through the underneath. Love it so I'm going full on with the purple next time :D
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Brunettes!!
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Im naturally a brunette, but now a red head!! Brunettes all the way!! :D
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Redheads.

This, I've dyed my hair red and loved it
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    as long as the collars & cuffs match :wink:

That would have a lot of ladies going bald
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    as long as the collars & cuffs match :wink:

That would have a lot of ladies going bald

:laugh:
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In my opinion... scully (Gillian Anderson) is the prettiest girl ever to be on Television. My wife thinks I'm crazy!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Blonde... I have tried brunette but I look like Wednesday Adams.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes please. HAHA