blondes vs brunette...

Options

Replies

• lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AC24AC69-1DCC-4422-B26F-25BFE00FCD9A-425-0000005CF40788E1_zpsec807526.jpg
    LOVE the brunette!!! heck yes!! lol.. you look better with brown :)
    im jealous YOU HAVE A BETTER BODY than I do lol!!!!

I agree, brunette suits you better! Hopefully you stuck with that color ;)
  • twomadogs
    twomadogs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had hair !!!!!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I hear red is hard to keep up with and fades quickly.... I like all of the colors everyone posted :) I'm glad nobody posted pictures of them with black hair and "blonde" thick high lights! haha what do they call it? skunk hair???:laugh:

looking through my files....let's see "skunk hair" 1998? 2003? i forget.
  • lisa4you143
    Options
    I hear red is hard to keep up with and fades quickly.... I like all of the colors everyone posted :) I'm glad nobody posted pictures of them with black hair and "blonde" thick high lights! haha what do they call it? skunk hair???:laugh:

looking through my files....let's see "skunk hair" 1998? 2003? i forget.

Haha we've all been there or at least thought about it... or there's also the famous blonde hair with black underneath...
  • lisa4you143
    Options
    I just wish I had hair !!!!!!!!!

Haha you might be better off!!! Hair can be a pain in the butt sometimes! Takes so much work to get that mane of mine under control sometimes...
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Its a myth that blondes have more fun, I'm naturally brunette, have been various shades of red and now have slight highlights again to hide the grey that's starting to come through, and I certainly have not missed out on anything in my life, lol!! :wink:
  • lsk141
    Options
    I'm blonde. beige/platinum but looks really natural on me. people think it's my natural color. i get hit on way more with blonde hair. it's amazing. if you can't handle attention, you should not go blonde. btw i use clairol perfect 10 in shade 10. single process, it turns my dark brown hair to blonde. 10 mins, 12 dollars. it's the bomb. doesn't damage my hair. btw- i think guys have an image of blondes as being easy and a little dumber. you have to present yourself clearly as being neither. otherwise, it sucks being a blonde. also, i agree with an earlier post, some guys like both brunettes and blondes, otheres like blondes over brunettes. you get the drift. I feel like i look better as a blonde and that makes me comfortable in the shade. if you don't like it for yourself, you shouldn't change your haircolor. definitely don't do it to attract more men. some of them aren't worth attracting. lol.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hmm still brunette :love:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    AC24AC69-1DCC-4422-B26F-25BFE00FCD9A-425-0000005CF40788E1_zpsec807526.jpg
    LOVE the brunette!!! heck yes!! lol.. you look better with brown :)
    im jealous YOU HAVE A BETTER BODY than I do lol!!!!

I agree, brunette suits you better! Hopefully you stuck with that color ;)

I agree, you look so much younger with the brunette!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Redheads.

All day.

I'm a natural blonde & find it bland. Everyone's a blonde nowadays.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    In for pics to make my decision.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Gingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs, no other way.
    Gingerrrrs with frrrrreckles :heart: :love: :heart:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    One of my nurses is convinced that I dye my hair - but she probably thinks this because one of my partners, who is 10 years younger, than me is completely grey.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Blondes win.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Brunettes for me. Currently have dark brown with red. Love it! The only downside is the upkeep. I am a natural brunette but thanks to genetics I've had grey since I was in my twenties. I don't like the skunk look between colorings. Lol. Thank god for tweenie sticks.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Always been some form of blonde. Natural color is a medium/dark blonde. Currently with alot of lowlights...easier to maintain than light blonde. Have never really tried any other color...
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I Love brunettes :)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    There's some very persuasive displays here in both directions! Very tough choice! !
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Dang. I was hoping this thread involved a cage match.
  • KatieLou6585
    Options
    I definitely prefer brunette. It makes my green eyes stand out and it's much less upkeep!