If you could move to another country where would you go?

Options

Replies

• gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Done it already- moved to the UK for about two years.

I'd love to check out Australia or somewhere in Scandinavia.
  • voIatile
    Options
    Estonia
    It's mostly unknown and so beautiful!
  • never124get
    Options
    Ireland or Scotland :) I have relatives over there. I want to visit in the next year or 2.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    The United States. Compton, Ca.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Adelaide, Australia . . . on my bucket list .
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Possibly Panama or Ecuador -- someplace with a nice climate and a low cost of living -- it's getting impossible to keep up with rising costs, doubling taxes, and shrinking income in the US.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Back to Ireland, and maybe California.

california's not a country, but we sure are in our own world out here right cali peeps?

oh yes! every time i go back home to los angeles, i swear, southern california people think the world revolves around them.

What do you mean think? It does revolve around us. Belize
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the Caribbean.
  • chipmunck76
    chipmunck76 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anywhere down South... I like Mexico
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are obsessed with Ireland. It's on our "when the kids are grown" list of "hell yeah, we can do what we want!!"
  • Marion_
    Marion_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I have talked about Ecuador. A lot of ex-pats are moving there and cost of living is REALLY cheap. I'm pretty well-versed in spanish and would love to immerse myself in it. I see all these other posts from people that have lived in all these other countries and I just have to wonder how do you afford it? What do you do for income?

I'm French and lived in Ecuador for 3 months, it is truly beautiful and people are great. The only drawback was that the city were I was not very safe, but in other parts of the country you won't have that sort of problem. I was a student then and I was doing an internship. I could afford it thanks to various scholarships.

I also lived in Spain, I found a job there while still in France, that's how I could afford it. But travelling inside the EU is quite easy and cheap for us Europeans...

I hope you can go to Ecuador, it's a wonderful country!
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    papua new guinea........:tongue:
  • meredith2780
    Options
    I'd love to live somewhere like Fiji/Bora Bora, or Australia. That way I wouldn't have to buy clothes, just bikinis. :)
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am from Canada and I lived in Australia for 4 years. Just moved back recently so I'll stay put for awhile, but I'd go back. My hubby is Australian so we have that option :)
  • UnrequitedLoveSong
    Options
    Japan. I've loved the Japanese culture since I was a little girl. It is my dream to learn the language and be able to at least visit.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    New Zealand
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'd move back to Kenya and spend all day watching elephants, rhinos,giraffes,Cheetahs,lions and leopards. I'd quiet happily do that every single day for the rest of my life.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Anywhere friggin' warm! todays windchill is -27C brrrrrr!:grumble:
  • CoulsdonEagle
    Options
    i'd be off to Cyprus in a flash if i could, lovely country, lovely people, and it's a bit warmer than here :-)