Species specific head-wear

Options
124»

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Every time I try to start a serious debate the mean people clique ruin it with their snarky comments and hilarious gifs. I don't know why I even try. I'm done with MFP. My calculator can count to 1200, so I don't even need this site.

/ragequit

Can't tell if trolling or serious....

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?

I do have a jewel in place of where my belly-button should be....

Can you shoot laser beams out of it?
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I find this thread speciesist. How dare you say dogs can only wear detective hats? My dog wore deer antlers every christmas, and he was fine, until he died from non-antler related causes. So there! Arguement = refuted by anecdotal evidence.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hate to break it to you, but he probably died from a broken heart caused by not being able to wear a detective hat.

Oh yeah? Well the Dog Whisperer says a dog can wear whatever kind of hat it wants to, as long as you train it properly. He is clearly an expert, so ha!
    Arguement = refuted by expert testimony from a television personality.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I find this thread speciesist. How dare you say dogs can only wear detective hats? My dog wore deer antlers every christmas, and he was fine, until he died from non-antler related causes. So there! Arguement = refuted by anecdotal evidence.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hate to break it to you, but he probably died from a broken heart caused by not being able to wear a detective hat.

Oh yeah? Well the Dog Whisperer says a dog can wear whatever kind of hat it wants to, as long as you train it properly. He is clearly an expert, so ha!
    Arguement = refuted by expert testimony from a television personality.

I dunno, that dude is kinda chubby. He looks like he eats carbs.