Guess the movie!!

Options

Replies

• i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    You can't guess your own. I was going to say that.

Two men dress up and pretend to be women and join an all female band on their way to Florida to escape the mob.

Some like it hot?
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Two men dress up and pretend to be women and join an all female band on their way to Florida to escape the mob.

Some like it hot?

YAY!! You win all the internets! :D
    Options

Some like it hot?

YAY!! You win all the internets! :D

LOL, i just hope i get to keep my man card for knowing some of the movies i know...
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    The crew on a WW2 cargo ship don't like their Capt much. The second in command is trying to get a transfer. They ditch the palm tree.
  • Markguns
    Options
    A teenager living in a world where Agenda 21 is applied literally, volunteers to join a game to kill other teenagers, gets killing advice from a white guy who can't jump, a symbolic pendant from a black Rock star, and proceeds to let everyone else kill each other until the end where she convinces her friend suicide is the only solution because the game is rigged.

The Hunger Games
  • Markguns
    Options
    An agent and two other guys go to an island for a martial arts tournament. There is a huge fight, the "cavalry" shows up after it's all over. :bigsmile:
    Options
    A teenager living in a world where Agenda 21 is applied literally, volunteers to join a game to kill other teenagers, gets killing advice from a white guy who can't jump, a symbolic pendant from a black Rock star, and proceeds to let everyone else kill each other until the end where she convinces her friend suicide is the only solution because the game is rigged.

The Hunger Games

Yup
    Options
    An agent and two other guys go to an island for a martial arts tournament. There is a huge fight, the "cavalry" shows up after it's all over. :bigsmile:

Enter the Dragon?
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    An aging 20s silent movie star is living in her past in a massive mansion on a famous street in Hollywood, secluded from society , until her pet monkey dies. Then things change for her from the intrusion of a writer for the movies...........

enter Joe............a struggling writer who is avoiding getting his car reposed as he ventures down this area of LA, only to find an empty garage in this aging, old, withered mansion with the reclusive Norma behind the walls.......... His fatal mistake is to recognize this aging movie star and worse, agree to read her movie script that she is in the process of writing............

She wants to return to the movies and will do anything to return.........even murder

its a great Billy Wilder film about this aging, long forgotten silent movie star.............

" Im ready for my close up Mr De Mille"

and............

Joe says..............You're Norma Desmond. You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big.

: Norma replies I *am* big. It's the *pictures* that got small
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    An aging 20s silent movie star is living in her past in a massive mansion on a famous street in Hollywood, secluded from society , until her pet monkey dies. Then things change for her from the intrusion of a writer for the movies...........

enter Joe............a struggling writer who is avoiding getting his car reposed as he ventures down this area of LA, only to find an empty garage in this aging, old, withered mansion with the reclusive Norma behind the walls.......... His fatal mistake is to recognize this aging movie star and worse, agree to read her movie script that she is in the process of writing............

She wants to return to the movies and will do anything to return.........even murder

its a great Billy Wilder film about this aging, long forgotten silent movie star.............

" Im ready for my close up Mr De Mille"

and............

Joe says..............You're Norma Desmond. You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big.

: Norma replies I *am* big. It's the *pictures* that got small

Sunset Boulevard

(and yes, whoever said my last one was correct, halloween)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Gjall......bingo, its Sunset Blvd.......
  • Markguns
    Options

Enter the Dragon?

yes
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    A man goes on an epic journey to retrieve a ring that was stolen from him by a multi billionaire while he was robbing said billionaire's home.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Is it Lord of the Rings??? I'm probably wrong.

Some, like, teenagers, get like, totally wasted and stuff, while going shopping and falling in love with father's ex-wife's son (aka ex-step brother) while trying to, like, totally help this other teenager have a make over. Like, totally!
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It would seem we have reached an impass. I have no ideas on the latest clues. Little help, anyone?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

Some, like, teenagers, get like, totally wasted and stuff, while going shopping and falling in love with father's ex-wife's son (aka ex-step brother) while trying to, like, totally help this other teenager have a make over. Like, totally!

Clueless!
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    Wrong, the correct answer is "What's the Worst That Could Happen?"
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

Clueless!

Correct-a-mundo!
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    A strange weirdo steals the soul of a little girl in order to win over his place in a secret society. Forces of light and dark fight each other to rescue her or keep her. There's a fun twist at the end

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?
  • bettyboop416
    Options
    A strange weirdo steals the soul of a little girl in order to win over his place in a secret society. Forces of light and dark fight each other to rescue her or keep her. There's a fun twist at the end

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?

My stepmother...