I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• katattak73
    Options
    BIg Congrats to you!!!! You look Amazing great job!
  • danihindel
    Options
    I sent you a private message too, but I wanted to say here also that you are doing AMAZING. You truly are an inspiration that we ARE worth it, we just need to put our minds to it!

Thank you for being brave enough to share your story with us all. :)
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This dude's freaking amazing...THUMBS UP!!!!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations, this is truly epic. You look amazing and deserve all your hard work!
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and your story is amazing. Respect. Well done.
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable, and truely an inspiration. Congratulations. And THANK YOU for sharing your story, it is so good to read these on the days I feel like I'll never get where I want to be. :)
  • tulsaBill
    tulsaBill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Kyle!!! One of my first thoughts was....."What do you do for a living that allows you to spend $75 a day or so on Fast Food????"

I thought the same thing. I know you mention many times in your blog about eating addiction. Mentally I did a comparison to the rehab stories where people said what they did to support their $XXX amount per week addiction to whatever substance they were on.

I really hope you are enjoying your new found cash since cutting out back on so much food.
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! So inspiring!!!!! You Look Amazing!!!!!! :)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WOW! 15K calories! I think this is the first time I've seen anyone document what they really ate to such detail.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    OMG you look great :) congrats on your progress!
  • TammyJ100
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring! Don't give up on the weight loss or the love.
  • DelilaLightfoot
    Options
    You are such an inspiration - amazing story.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are a freakin ROCK STAR. Thank you for the post..
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, I loved reading your story. What a reality change. Congratulations. You look GREAT!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow you lost more then I ever weighed.
  • wifey103188
    Options
    your story is amazing and it gives me hope that I can lose this extra weight that I have had all my life~i have a low thyroid and its tough to lose but im working on it slowly but surly~you look amazing and I hope you and your friend can reconnect again~best wishes
  • tweety612013
    Options
    YOU ROCK KYLE!! SUPER FANTASTIC JOB! Now that is what I call determination and dedication and I know you will reach your final goal. I only pray that I can lose the weight I need to (a mere 60 lbs compared to what you lost) but I want/need to do it for health and personal reasons. Health is arthritis in the knees and personal - to get out and run, not walk, with my 10 grandchildren. I feel bad when they want me to play tag, or run with them on the sand at the beach and I am not able to with my knees. But I know I can do it if I only get the weight off.

I am curious as to what kind of exercises you did as you were losing your weight?

You look really fantastic and maybe through your story Lauren will read it or friends of hers will see it and pass it on to her. Either way, God put her back in your life -- to save your life -- and if nothing more she accomplished that. So if it is meant to be she will be back and if not -- there is someone out there for you and you will know when it does. Best of luck to you and keep on writing -- it was very well done and you obviously caught the attention of a whole lot of us out here still trying to reach our goals.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Best. Story. Yet.

Dude.

Props.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow... Just freaking wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!