Replies

• healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • StellarChick85
    StellarChick85 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! I am so inspired by it! Congratulations on your success! :)
  • jmc827
    jmc827 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Prob the best success story I have read so far!!! Congrats on everything so far and all that is yet to come. :smile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm where you were (or at least I was where you were). I want to be where you are. I started at around 400lbs, I'm at 286lbs now, I'd like to be around 220lbs. Thanks for the inspiration. I bookmarked your blog and will begin using it for leisure reading. Thank you.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazinggggggggg!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment!!! You have doubled what I have lost in 11 months. Just know that you can never go back to eating unhealthy if you want to keep it off. It's all about what we choose to do and what we decide to put in our mouth. Congratulations on a job well done!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, and hot too! Will definitely be reading your blog, you had mee hooked to your story. x
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    An inspirational story beautifully related, congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Homeschoolingmommy
    Options
    WOW! You are a gorgeous man! Not only on the outside, but I can tell by your writing that you are genuinely gorgeous on the inside too! Your life story is amazing and inspiring for so many! Thank you for sharing it.
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    What can I say that everyone here hasn't already said? You have an enormous amount to be proud of. I can't give you enough kudos!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you have done great! that had to be hard to go from so much to barely nothing in your eyes i am sure. i love fast food but it is my enemy! its mean and makes me fat!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    wow! What an amazing transformation! Congratulations!!!!!
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome story! Thank you for being honest with us- the struggles can seem overwhelming at times, right?

Please keep us updated on your progress- you look amazing! (Bet you feel amazing too, eh?)

Congrasts!!!!
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story. You should be very proud of yourself. You are a great inspiration! Congrats on your new life (:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Sir, you have become my weight loss hero. :]
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is my goal too!! 1600 calories sounds way too little to be healthy, but so is carrying over 200 lbs of fat. One day I will be there too.

thanks, Dude
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    you sir, are a candle in the dark! you going to help so many people!
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration.
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Dude, 100% awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!