I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've definitely put things in a proper perspective! Keep on doing what you're doing...being an inspiration to yourself and all of us!
  • tulsaBill
    tulsaBill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You and Jared from Subway ought to start your own TV show. I've read your blog over and over and am amazed and inspired every time. You are a rock star.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!

Any before pics?
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Holy cow.

First off, congrats.

Secondly, your before could be my brother's twin. He even owns that shirt.

I'm going to forward this to him.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Kyle!!! One of my first thoughts was....."What do you do for a living that allows you to spend $75 a day or so on Fast Food????"
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY incredible!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    your story was amazing, Kyle!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Absolutely wonderful and amazing transformation!! Great work!!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Kyle! Such an inspiring story...thank you so much for your hard work and for motivating ME to get mu buns in gear!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I stand in awe at your achievement, you are the epitome of inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story and many congratulations on your success.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Very cool! I agree that it's about what's going on in our minds. Getting control of our thoughts and implementing a plan is key to long lasting weight loss. Congratulations on all your success so far! You're an inspiration!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You give me hope. Thank you.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I hope you reconnect with Lauren, or perhaps fate has another lucky lady lined up for you. Excellent loss, focus and commitment. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • cbwilliams2004
    cbwilliams2004 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!

From 14,000 calories in one day to 1600!!! I'm sure your body thanks you tremendously!!!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story! If anyone is feeling they "just can't do it"...this should let them see what's possible when they get past that and get determined to push through and get healthy. Wishing you the best as you continue the journey.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That's simply amazing, and the way you did it...it actually became more simple. What's even MORE amazing is the date of your last big meals: January 25th, 2012. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes the next day: January 26th, 2012. That gave me the wake-up call to change my life forever. Now, I have been blessed with never reaching that dreaded 200-lb. barrier (was at 192 in 2010), but I changed my eating habits myself, watching how many carbohydrates I put into my body. After losing 50 pounds in just over a year's time (and 60 since 2010), I know I've added more years to my life the same way you've done it yourself.

Continued success to you! :smokin:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    great story! Thanks for sharing
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome and amazing story!! A true inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    INSPIRING! What hard work and detication that must have took. May you continue on your journey to health and inspire and encourage many more people on your way! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!