Options
    epic dude, just plain epic! way to go!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    wow!! this is truly amazing!!! congratulations man! :drinker:
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    Amazing job! Like others, I cannot imagine how you got through making such a drastic calorie cut.

I must ask.....how tall are you? When I looked at your profile and read that you are 260 lbs today, I am, once again, dumbstruck. The picture that I see of you today cannot be of someone who weighs 260 lbs!

Time to check out your blog! Congrats on an amazing job!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    awesome job Kyle. such in inspiration to so many.... Keep going and working your magic!!!!! you look freakin fantastic!!!
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dude! Seriously - great job!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Very inspiratioinal. Good job, and keep up the good work. You make a great role model :)
  • beautifullie87
    Options
    That is amazing! You are a true inspiration to so many people here! Keep up the good work! :) Hopefully one day you will be able to reconnect with Lauren or find someone just as awesome :) Again congrats on your weight loss! Bump
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    your physique (and definitely health) have change soooo much. I am still looking at your before and after image and thinking "holy crap....." it's stories like this that make me want to hit the gym even harder than before and continue tweaking my eating to better myself. Keep it up man! :happy: :smile:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    awesome! keep up the amazing work!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    I truly hope you are very proud of your amazing achievement and that you'll never ever ever go back to eating that disgusting muck!

You're an absolute superstar and such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • christoph_231190
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, very inspiring!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look terrific!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing :)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! its amazing how much weight you have loss! Great inspiration! I've just started my weight loss journey, i can't wait until am able to write in the Success stories! :)
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Wow!! What an incredible story. I have no excuse not to work my *kitten* off now!!! You are a truly inspirational man!!!
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job! Perhaps it's not the time for you and Lauren now, charish the time you did have, live your life and one day she might come into your life again. Life has funny twists!!!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am so happy for you! Good luck finding Lauren!
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow. So inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!