I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• not sure why i lost the ability to edit posts?

i cant get the picture the correct size.
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    WOW!!! you look amazing!!! so inspiring! thanks for sharing :-)
  • Deemom8
    Options
    We all have it within us to achieve greatness...............sometimes we need reminding, like such wonderful success story to know we also have it in us to achieve our goals, no matter how big or small.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    bump for motivation and inspiration.

you are freaking amazing!
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great congrats on your transformation truly inspiring !!!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    RDDZBGO.jpg

There you go man.

Also congratulations on your success, seriously great work.
  • Thanks!
    RDDZBGO.jpg

There you go man.

Also congratulations on your success, seriously great work.
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You lived and told your story, now we can read and feel your story. Great work, as I'm sure was hard work. You should be extremely proud of yourself and you probably just saved your life. Can you believe how far you have come? Can you really appreciate it? Just look at those 2 pictures and smile. AWESOME...:smile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful you have much to be proud of you lost a linebaker! Keep up the hard work the next stage begins!
  • alisi85
    alisi85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Woahhhhh!!! Is this real I mean I know its real but is it .. mind blown forsure. Congrats on the great weight loss thanks for the inspiration!! Only one question how much calories were you burning on the regular when you starred your workouts?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I normally don't read multiple paragraphs on journey's but man you caught me and I am so happy I did...What a touching story....You rock and the strength it to change your lifestyle without warning...so cool...I hope you do find love either with her or with someone else deserving...You pictures are amazing and I can tell this is a lifestyle for you.. Congrats..
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Very nice my friend, you look incredible and what a great story. Sure hope you reconnect with Lauren again and don't let her get away this time. :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, Kyle. You're a hottie :) terrific job.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    truly amazing job! your freaken awesome!!
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your story is truly inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Good work bro!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You look amazing! :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!!

That is an outstanding accomplishment ....... I love your profile where you say this was something that just needed to be done ...... that's how I felt when I started ...... thanks for sharing your story & best of luck to you in the future !
  • mommyelly85
    Options
    That is willpower! I cannot imagine the hunger pangs you must have felt or dizziness or who knows what else. That really puts me back into perspective. If someone can go from eating 15000 cals to eating 1600 I think I can manage dropping a few hundred from my daily count. Great job! You look amazing! Very inspirational, thanks so much for sharing. I mean that.
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You have blown my mind. Such an incredible story! You look freaking amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!