I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• MidtownMasala
    Options
    Awesome job - very inspirational.
  • gems4me
    Options
    Now that's a success story!!!!!!! Great job dude!!!!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Kyle: Not only have you lost your weight well, you also write well. I am ashamed to say that you have broken the stereotype I had of a trucker able to write so well (I know, am sorry for such stupid assumption).

I assume you were on the road most of the time where its not always easy to find healthy food. And yet, you managed to find healthy food and stay on path to lose weight. My hats off to you and am in awe of your feat. You did it the hard way and as you said so clearly, 'there is no magic bullet'.

Well done! You have inspired many here. Stay healthy & Stay Strong my friend.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Well done!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing story and wonderful job.. Thanks for sharing..
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspirational! I hope your message touches others and inspires them to live a healthier life. I truly hope you get to reconnect with your friend again. People come in to our lives when we most need them, and hopefully fate will be kind.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow wat an inspiration!! U look great. Wat type of workouts did u do??
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. Congrats and thanks.

And also, the before pic, is that a gun in your pocket? :huh:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Amazing well doy
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Adding to list of personal heroes!
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    your story gave me the goosebumps !!
    Just what i needed to get me in the mood for a healthy day :D

Definatly going to read the blog. You seem to know alot about nutrition maybe the fact that your not in contact with lauren is a sign that you no longer need the help of others to guide you :) keep up the good work! And woooow at the last day before your diet! lol, thats got to be enough motivation to keep you on the healthy path! you must have saved alot of money by now! x
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    A-mazing! Congrats to you!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My dude!! You are an inspiration! This is freaking Amazing! You have done some amazing work and its great to see that you realized you needed a change and stuck through all that. I can not believe that you use to consume almost 15000 cals a day. Congrats on the amazing work and Hopefully you and Lauren reconnect again.

Bravo_Bravo.gif
  • jchaparro
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Thanks for sharing this and inspiring us all. You look amazing.Congrats!!!!
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I want to share this with the people in my life that still think there's a magic pill or diet that will solve all of their problems. I don't even know you but am in awe and so proud that you realized you needed to change your life and did it! Wow, just wow.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Amazing!
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, your blog and me, we gonna go close and personal.
    Amazing inspiration to everyone, esspecialy with the pictures.
    Thank you for posting.
    Triumph of the will over body if I ever saw one.
    Good job you Übermensch you :flowerforyou:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    WOWWW! 15,000 CALORIES IN A DAY... whewww... So glad you are now on the healthy journey... amazing story!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, I am going to start reading your blog, you are an inspiration to me and I feel like I can actually do this. You look great and you should be so proud, I hope someday soon you are able to reconnect with Lauren again. Best wishes for health! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!