Replies

• ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great Job Kyle!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I remember your previous post. No pics on that one though.

Mind = blown. Amazing.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I love your story!!You are so inspiring and you told your journey so beautifully!!
    I hope you and Lauren find each other again.
    Well done!
    :smile:
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Wow! Great job, Kyle! Thanks for posting. I'd love to hear about what made you decide to make the change.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing I love to hear inspirational stuff like this. Brought some tears to my eyes. :sad:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm going to suggest Lauren enjoys what she sees :wink:

Great job! That's an amazing story.
  • Denverjuls
    Options
    I wish you lived in Denver! :)
  • Can I resize the image somehow so it's not cut off?
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job Dude!! I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm super curious as to what changed...what gave you that push to change so dramatically? You look fantastic by the way!!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    One of the best success stories I've read. Your journey is very inspiring, and there is great depth to your writing. I'm definitely checking out your blog. You deserve every bit of praise you get. You've done a phenomenal job. And...not only are you handsome on the outside, there's also a spark of greatness within you that shines when you write. Keep writing, dude.

I can totally relate to your recount of fast food. I've ordered food and another whole drink when ordering at the drive thru so no one would suspect that Wendy's triple with cheese large meal, three chicken to-go wraps, and large vanilla frosty were for me. How embarrassing. I don't want to live that way anymore. It's a blessing to see someone like you break out of that self-inflicted torture. Very few of us really do.

Good luck with Lauren. I hope you guys reconnect.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Dude I weigh 225 Ibs! Great job! Keep it up!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Can I resize the image somehow so it's not cut off?

Pull the picture into Microsoft paint and click Image to resize it. Once you've resized, you can reupload it, and edit your post to relink.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man; truly awesome!!!
  • Great job Dude!! I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm super curious as to what changed...what gave you that push to change so dramatically? You look fantastic by the way!!

A profound love of women and knowing at 500 pounds, finding one would be near impossible
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This is one of those times that words cannot come close to expressing the wonder, awe, respect and inspiration gained from your success and story. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • alegabe
    Options
    Loooove it! So motivational! Sending a request, like now! lol (:
  • CharlesLadd
    Options
    42FFE04F-1919-42E7-AA4D-940AE5076F34-3009-000000E0993F28ED_zps4e509b57.jpg

There is no secret weapon to losing weight. I've found the best attack plan is eating less of the right foods, and moving your *kitten* more. My knowledge of nutrition is still incredibly lacking, but I learn more every day and tweak my diet accordingly.

You have literally taken my breath away with your accomplishment. Yowser! You are the very definition of role model.

... and yet, you are right, there is NO SECRET. Eat well moderately and stay active. Not because you want to look good, or avoid criticism, be what someone else wants, but because you will be healthier, feel better both physically and mentally, sleep better, be the person you are intended to be. Walk tall, young man, you have deserved it.
    If you liked this story, I write deeper and more meaningfully at my blog not for profit, only for helping others, www.gainsthroughloss.com

I have a nephew who I think might benefit from hearing your story, getting to know you. I'm going to check your blog, and probably send him the link.
  • Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look Great, Pretty damn sexy too!!! Keep it up, I can't wait to have my story!
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job Dude!! I really enjoyed reading this, and I'm super curious as to what changed...what gave you that push to change so dramatically? You look fantastic by the way!!

A profound love of women and knowing at 500 pounds, finding one would be near impossible
    So now that you can clearly do anything you set your mind to....go get your girl....dude :)
    And in all seriousness, I wish you the best and happiness in everything you aim for!!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You are amazing! BUMP for my friends!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!