I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• Pinkjunkie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. This helped me and gave me extra motivation.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    unbelievable!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Woah.
    You used to eat A FRICKIN" LOT of calories! Holy crap. And crappy calories! haha That must've been a total shock to your body to cut calories that much overnight. You know what's so cool about your story is, well, everything! I'm going to head on over to your blog.. thanks so much for telling your story.
  • brandiwine22212
    brandiwine22212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look great!
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!! You look good :bigsmile: Congrats on your amazing success!!!! What an inspiration, Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Frikken awesome! Congrats dude!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    as everyone else has said, congrats on a fantastic job

just when you take a pic of yourself, make sure the seat protectors arent in view :)
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Congrats on all the hard work and success!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Your story was awesome. I am so proud of you and I don't even know you. You did a fantastic job. :drinker:
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    the-situation-glasses.gif

You're a boss. That's an unreal transformation man, great job!
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my days have been filled with "wow you've lost over 70 lbs! great job!!"

today they were filled with the same thing and my response today was "thank you....but you wanna see a even better story then mine...."

i been singing your praise all day dude! and you tell the story brilliantly! keep up the great work!
  • mommykitty81
    mommykitty81 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    look amazing! i bet you feel great! Inspiration truly! thanks for the reminder that things are possible. I am excited over 31lbs lost but yours is truly amazing!
  • srodarte11
    srodarte11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. It was very nicely spiced with humour, I add, one hardly notices the bitterness that comes from being overweight.

Keep up the good work!
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, and for showing us all the every person, each day they wake up, has the opportunity to change. Your story is inspiring, thank you.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Hi Kyle, thank you for your post and the link to you blog, which I have read a bit of now... the letter to Lauren, well, I am speechless. I could go and have a good old cry right now.

Thanks for sharing your story and I am so glad you have turned your life around.
    You are and will continue to be an inspiration to so many people.
  • The kindness and support from this thread are insane, thanks everyone!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I saw this post yesterday and just had to read your blog, Gains Through Loss. All I can say is, "Holy Crap!" What a read that was! I just finished your last post and can't wait for the next one.
    I love the raw emotion and passion you put into each of your posts. These last 13+ months have been an incredible journey for you. A small part of me is jealous that I haven't had the same success you've had, but I also haven't been to the same extremes you've been to.
    You truly are a great example of what something as fundamentally simple, yet practically difficult, as changing how you think of food can be, and I'm sure many more will find your example an inspiration to continue or start their own journey.
    I wanted to give you my heartfelt thanks for your willingness to put everything out there for the world to see and wish you luck in the remainder of your journey.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't know how to say this but.. you are so awesome! and go get that girl before someone else does! and maybe you should write a book or be like a motivational speaker because you have beautiful way of using words - 'my dudes'.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!