-158 pounds compare pic!

Options

Replies

• jlrolland
    Options
    You look great! Just starting out. Did you just watch what you ate and excercise? Did you diet a lot?

Thanks, Jen
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    congratulations :flowerforyou: . folks you've not seen in a while must really do a double take, a whole new life. - i am soooo excited to be on my way. i hope to also post pictures of 150 lost some time, too. best wishes- katie
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW.....you look fantastic. This is just what I needed after a day of splurging!!!! You are an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    What size weights do you use for different parts of your body (biceps, triceps, legs(quads, hamstings, inner thighs) just curious.
    Awesome transformation! Did you follow a specific plan or just eating healthy and working out? Curious as to how you accomplished your weight loss. You are beautiful. Hoping you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look, as I know that kind of transformation sometimes has to catch up with the reality of how much we have changed. Thanks so much for sharing!

I have followed MFP since Jan 2009. I have worked out 5x a week since Dec 29th 2008, Count calories in and out . I do strength training 4 times a week ( heavy weights) And cardio at least 5 times, sometimes 6 times a week.
    I feel pretty awesome! thank you!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Have you lost the 158 pounds since January 2009 when you joined because that's amazing that you did it in a year! :)

I have lost 108 since Joining MFP , I had lost the other 50 in 2007, ( it was really 65 that I had lost, but had gained back 15 by DEC 08)

Way to go! :)
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Wayyyyyyyyyy to go!
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • maryroseclare
    Options
    Wow you are an amazing inspiration! i have that much to lose also, it's going to be a long road ahead, but I'm determined.
  • Sherry41
    Sherry41 Posts: 10
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Way to go!!!
  • khillman77
    Options
    damn you look great!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    What size weights do you use for different parts of your body (biceps, triceps, legs(quads, hamstings, inner thighs) just curious.

hmm, I do different things so of course different weights. I just had a killer leg workout on Friday night , 170 pounds hack squats, 120 pounds stiff legged dead lifts, ( both of those were 4 sets 12 reps) single leg lunges with 15 pound weights 3 sets 12 reps , hamstring curls 60 pounds, 3 sets 12 reps, leg extensions 95 pounds 3 sets 16 reps, and then wall sits 60 seconds x 3.

I am still sore, but was able to run my 3 miles today ! just really sore tonight!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Wow you are an amazing inspiration! i have that much to lose also, it's going to be a long road ahead, but I'm determined.

that is the attitude to have!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSS!!!! I'm was floored when I pulled this up, my jaw literally dropped! :happy: You look AMAZING!!! I totally want to somehow flag this so that when I'm having a down day I can see this. I have 106 lbs that I want to lose and you doing it will remind me that it can be done. Thanks so much for sharing!

thank you so much!

You can do this, If I can do this, anyone can! I had always said I couldnt lose weight... HAHA I proved myself wrong!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: D@mn, Tami...every photo I see of you, you just keep looking hotter and hotter... you go girl!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    An inspiration to us all! Congrats on your hard work and dedication!
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So wonderful and inspiring!
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful, congratulations. Thanks for sharing...:)
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So very fantastic! YOU LOOK AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with all!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see you on the Joy Fit Club on the Today show--

Beautiful changes-- congratulations-- ( I went for a 3 mile run, too-- Easter doesn't have to mean overindulgence-- does it??)

Happy Easter--
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Can't wait to see you on the Joy Fit Club on the Today show--

Beautiful changes-- congratulations-- ( I went for a 3 mile run, too-- Easter doesn't have to mean overindulgence-- does it??)

Happy Easter--

I still havent submitted to that site. they want to know your story in 100 words or less.. havent figured that one out yet! lol

and your right, just cause its a holiday doesnt mean you must go crazy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!