Replies

• Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Totally inspired.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Did you follow a specific plan or just eating healthy and working out? Curious as to how you accomplished your weight loss. You are beautiful. Hoping you feel as beautiful on the inside as you look, as I know that kind of transformation sometimes has to catch up with the reality of how much we have changed. Thanks so much for sharing!

I have followed MFP since Jan 2009. I have worked out 5x a week since Dec 29th 2008, Count calories in and out . I do strength training 4 times a week ( heavy weights) And cardio at least 5 times, sometimes 6 times a week.
    I feel pretty awesome! thank you!

You look awesome!!!
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    That is awesome! You are a great inspiration! Do you have any tips or advice to help?
  • pixietwilight
    pixietwilight Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well as everyone else has said - amazing !!! you are and inspiration and you look 10 years younger than your first pic! You know what they say - 40 is the new 30 and you look it.

By the way 170 on hack squats !!!! you are a strong girl!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    My tips or advice is: This is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and I had to look at it that way , or else it would be too overwhelming. I still log my foods, even though I know what is what, I still need to see it at the end of the day. if you do eat something that isnt healthy or too much of something, dont think you just blew it , now you can eat whatever you want, cause you didnt, and you cant. This is our life, we are going to eat things that are not the best for us at times, but the key is to not let it throw you back off track and just keep going. Some people have a cheat meal, or even a cheat day planned into their week, or month, that may help you too. Know your limits, if you know you wont be able to stop eating something, dont start! that was me for a year, I didnt eat a potato chip cause I didnt think I would be able to stop eating them till the bag was gone. Your desire to be healthy needs to be stronger than your desire to eat that ( insert your weakness here). You CAN DO IT. You can, if I can , anyone can!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Thank you, my trainer has way too much fun with me on leg days! lol

Well as everyone else has said - amazing !!! you are and inspiration and you look 10 years younger than your first pic! You know what they say - 40 is the new 30 and you look it.

By the way 170 on hack squats !!!! you are a strong girl!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, you worked your *kitten* off literally!
    Just a question, did you do other stuff like crunches, arobics etc, because you have a pretty flat stomach. It looks like you dont have any extra skin or flab, that is great!!!
  • HeidiEMadsen
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations on all your hard work and your commitment to a healthy lifestyle! You look fabulous! :happy: Can I ask you how many calories you are in taking per day? What is your favorite healthy meal right now?
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    in Case anyone is in need of some inspiration after the Easter holiday, here is a new compare pic!

-158pics.jpg

I just had to pick my jaw up from the ground :noway: You look INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations; you are an inspiration to so many!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Do people who knew you before drop to their knees and bow when you walk near them?

If not, they should. :wink:

You. Are. Amaaaaazing!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Wow, you worked your *kitten* off literally!
    Just a question, did you do other stuff like crunches, arobics etc, because you have a pretty flat stomach. It looks like you dont have any extra skin or flab, that is great!!!

oh trust me, I do have it. I do cardio everytime, and core a few times a week.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Do people who knew you before drop to their knees and bow when you walk near them?

If not, they should. :wink:

You. Are. Amaaaaazing!

I have some people that dont know who I am. That is odd to me .. I like it, but I think its odd!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    in Case anyone is in need of some inspiration after the Easter holiday, here is a new compare pic!

-158pics.jpg

I just had to pick my jaw up from the ground :noway: You look INCREDIBLE!!! Congratulations; you are an inspiration to so many!

Thank you!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. Congratulations on all your hard work and your commitment to a healthy lifestyle! You look fabulous! :happy: Can I ask you how many calories you are in taking per day? What is your favorite healthy meal right now?

Chicken and broccoli I eat about once a day, sometimes two!!
    Egg whites, I love too!

I eat around 1300-1500 a day, depending on my calorie burn at the gym that night.
  • Pooh79
    Pooh79 Posts: 7
    Options
    Truly amazing! I really needed this. :)
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow! you look great! thats amazing, congrats!
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! How did you do it???
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That's definately motivating! Thanks!! :D
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your inspirational transformation!!! That is just the thing I needed today. I'm in a whirlwind towards your before pic if I don't shape up. Now I know that I can do it looking at other peoples success!!! Change starts NOW!!

Thanks again, you look absolutely incredible!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!